Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’m just going to post this as a reference. I regret that I almost didn’t bother reading it because of its length, and also the source (person) from whom I got it (his material can range from exceptional, to questionable at best. I somewhat egotistically thought, when I saw the actual title, that I already knew at least enough to have an adequately formed opinion for my purposes. The actual article title? “Islam—Facts or Dreams?” And the source is Hillsdale College, from an author with remarkably solid credentials, quite adequately qualifying him to offer information about Islam.

Let’s just say that there are many in US government (elected and appointed) that won’t want to even acknowledge this article, because then they’d have to deal with it. But that’s probably over the line already on prejudicial statements before you’ve actually read the article.

For anyone seriously interested in and concerned about international as well as domestic affairs, this truly should be a “must read.” It’s not as black and white as it may seem, yet at the same time this article still comes to an unquestioningly solid conclusion about Islam that is no shade of grey (very, very dark might begin to describe it). I don’t see anything in it that leads me to be any less concerned about the threat of Islam to the very existence of the Republic – much to the contrary, in fact.

http://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/islam-facts-or-dreams/

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Good article GS. It reinforces, in well-researched, scholarly fashion, what the jihadi events of the last couple of decades have demonstrated: Islam is at least as much a hungry, piratical political system as it is a religion, as much so as Nazism, fascism, and communism ever were. So the salient question is, why is the fedgov (and the presstitute press) whether led by Rs, or Ds, so thoroughly bent on selling it to us as The Religion of Peace?

A second question might well be, why so many sheeple buy that @#$%& when the contrary evidence assaults their senses almost daily? Any thoughts?

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

First question: “why is the fedgov (and the presstitute press) whether led by Rs, or Ds, so thoroughly bent on selling it to us as The Religion of Peace?”

First answer. Simple. It goes right back to the 3/4 page final chapter (or “section” as they called it) of Marx’ and Engels’ work – use ANY organization that is useful in bringing to pass the destruction of the social and political order. Marx and Engels were very specific and direct about that.

Second question: “[W]hy [do] so many sheeple buy that @#$%& when the contrary evidence assaults their senses almost daily?”

Simple: the dumbing down of the education system for multiple generations now. It’s [whine/ON] too hard [whine/OFF] to have to go research anything yourself, so we let the “teachers” “teach” the “truth” to our youngsters’ impressionable minds. Of course a solid “assist” goes to the media for their ample job of reinforcing what the kids learn from their highly educated “teachers.” (A study I saw claimed that the lowest overall SAT scores were had collectively by education majors.)

That could occupy far more space, but it still boils down to those two answers.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m still wondering how the GOP came to be so comfortable promoting the aims of Marx an Engels, but there’s no doubt that they are. The Public Fool System is a lot more persuasive than it was 60 years ago.

As for the average intellectual level among school teachers, I can testify. My kids were in grade school when “the new math” became the new controversy. I was going to school myself, at the time, so I took a 1 semester detour to study “the new math” to be able to help my kids. As it turned out, I needn’t have bothered — it was only arithmetic confusingly dressed in Set Theory notation– BFD! But it gave me an opportunity to study teachers and teacher wannabes.

About half of them struggled to get it, and at least a third of them couldn’t master the concept of extracting a square root. I could never figure out how to explain (and teach) something I didn’t understand myself, but other people’s kids weren’t my immediate problem. It appears some of them have grown up to be so, all the same.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Have any of you guys read the quran or the other 2 books (that I have and know about) that supplement muslim faith? I have and even have a copy of them to quote back from when people say islam is peaceful.

The entire religion changed as muhammad (I don’t capitalize islamic names) became more greedy. There are already multiple sections starting with the 2nd chapter of the qaran about cheating and/or killing those not of islam. The follow-up notes of muhammad are really bad. The whole faith is based up lying, killing, cheating and putting down others.

I REALLY suggest that you guys read it so you know what we are dealing with.

http://ageofdecadence.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of sledjockey sledjockey.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of sledjockey sledjockey.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont need to read it , I just need to keep in line with the old WW2 attitude of ” The only good Jap , is a dead Jap ” . Thats all we really need as far as understanding the enemy . They stand out like a sore thumb , because they refuse to assimilate , around here , I see both Christian and Muslim Iraqis , the muslims are nasty people , weird , paranoid ………….the Christians on the other hand , are basically friendly , to be honest , I thought they were Mexicans , they blend in that well .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Actually the attitude you just offered up is the reason we are in this mess……

Closet islam-ophiles are everywhere. They are sympathetic to their cause of overthrowing all aspects of Western civilization. Look at the Obamination and most of our political figures. They have been duped by this religion because they either don’t understand it or agree with it…….

There are parts of the quran that actually tell their followers to lie to other cultures as a way to overtake their government. It is the responsibility of a muslims to deceive non-muslims so that they can set up sharia law.

Sounds simple in saying it, but the plan is actually spelled out in the second book of muhammad’s notes.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

What has always confused me are these ultra liberal women like Hitlery who are all for women’s rights but excuse the muslim atrocities against women. I wonder how many would be comfortable wearing a burka? Sharia law should be sending these women over the edge.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Sledjockey,

Thank you for that excellent post. ONLY because of the volume of reading it would require vs. the fact that a few well-read, reasonable people who’ve already done that have provided excellent information, I’m not inclined to take that kind of time any time soon. Some may call that lazy or narrow-minded thinking. I would disagree. Your posts here have been sufficient to show your attitudes (appropriately opinionated while also fair and objective), your obvious intelligence level, and the fact that you’ve not only studied the issues but also reasoned them out. When I add that to similar statements from others I have met and talked with, and particularly to author of the article I posted above, I think I’ve got enough to know that adequate care is NOT being taken by our government, that at least right now it’s potentially suicidal to allow any Muslim immigrant into this country without adequate background checks, etc. And since adequate background checks aren’t even possible in probably a large majority of such cases, I can only draw one conclusion – that at least for the present, we’re in serious danger in allowing people we know nothing about except their religion, when we also know that their religion has a significant propensity toward the exclusion of any not of that religion.

If we conclusively knew that one or two out of every 100,000 immigrants of a specific immigrant category carried a deadly disease for which there was no cure, but we had no adequate test for the disease, and that there was a near 100% probability of infection of others by those one or two, we would have no hesitancy to exclude that specific immigrant category unless or until a fully verified test could be developed for identification of those carrying the deadly disease. I see no difference. We either guarantee that the “disease” of terroristic death will be inflicted on a certain number of Americans, or we exclude those that potentially harbor the disease until we can rule it out. We’re being subjected to arguments that if only one gun death can be prevented by deleting the 2nd Amendment, even though law abiding citizens are actually stopping criminals because those law abiding citizens are exercising concealed carry rights. Yet those same people that would deny all of us the right to protect ourselves against criminals (to include our government as intended by the 2nd Amendment), argue that we can’t discriminate against the majority of potentially “safe” immigrants because of a minority that would do us harm.

I’m convinced. I just therefore choose to use my time in more positive pursuits because of those such as you that have taken the time to do the research and provide the results to others. I happen to have a quite close relative by marriage (for several decades now) who also happens to be Muslim, and who was born in a region that would potentially cause suspicion. That relative holds dual citizenship. That relative’s spouse (my quite close blood relative) converted to Islam just prior to the marriage partly to keep peace with the other side’s family. I take serious offense to the idea that my relatives (both blood and in-law) deserve to be dead. That relative and blood-related spouse both understand my concerns about entry without thorough background checks – and neither of them argue with me at all over the issue. I hope they’re both exercising their 2nd Amendment rights so they can protect themselves against those (here and in the general population) that would prefer them dead.

GS

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Roadracer, it’s not confusing at all. That “class” of people (most hard-core Democrats and those further left, along with an increasing number in the Republican Party) are not at all concerned about consistency, logic, fairness, etc. It’s ALL about their agenda, and any seeming similarities that end up arguing in the opposite direction (such as the all-too-simple-to-understand discrepancy you brought up), are irrelevant. It’s all about getting power and gain, and destroying the existing social and political order in the process (and to the end that it produces the ultimate power for them).

It’s pure evil, and doesn’t operate by principles of logic and fairness – never has, never will. They’re in many ways exactly like what Sledjockey described when he said:

There are parts of the quran that actually tell their followers to lie to other cultures as a way to overtake their government. It is the responsibility of a muslims to deceive non-muslims so that they can set up sharia law.

It really doesn’t matter that Islam isn’t part of Hillary’s equation – the end result and means by which they achieve it are otherwise fundamentally the same. As Alan Stang used to say at the end of his broadcasts, with significant emphasis, “Think about it!” It’s a stunning parallel once it finally appears and comes into focus.

GS

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

As follow up, I just happened to see the following excerpt from Orwell that seems quite relevant here:

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. … [O]nly power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.

GS

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

What do you all make of this– two days after the 9/11 attacks, some islamic person or persons went around my area dropping off copies of the koran. That was a invite to visit the local mosque. I didn’t go to the “local mosque” but I did start, but never finished reading their book.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

What do you all make of this– two days after the 9/11 attacks, some islamic person or persons went around my area dropping off copies of the koran. That was a invite to visit the local mosque. I didn’t go to the “local mosque” but I did start, but never finished reading their book.

Free TP?

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Corvus, I’m convinced quite thoroughly that I don’t need what they have to offer, so I’ve chosen not to read their book(s). But if I ever did, I’d be reading it solely for the purposes outlined by Sledjockey above. That would be my only reason. As for what was going on back then, who knows? Possibly a few Muslims that weren’t radicalized, who felt guilty and wanted to invite people to find out that not all Muslims want to kill us. Or quite possibly it was an “in your face, infidel!” move on their part. Either way, it would have gone in my trash inside its own thick black plastic bag so even the trash men wouldn’t see that I had a copy of it.

GS

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

What has always confused me are these ultra liberal women like Hitlery who are all for women’s rights but excuse the muslim atrocities against women. I wonder how many would be comfortable wearing a burka? Sharia law should be sending these women over the edge.

I saw Muslim women in south India wearing burkas in 100′ heat. But the burka is the least of their problems. Touch another man’s hand, even accidentally? Speak to a man (not your immediate relative)? Get stoned for adultery. Let your hair show? Possible stoning. Beating for whatever displeases the husband. Death if you get raped (the woman’s fault, of course…bringing shame on her husband and family.) Walk outside the home without a male relative with you? Again, bitter and cruel punishment. Education? Never! Believe in Christianity because of its higher status for women? Death again… Complete control and subjugation.

Yet the men have free reign, total control, multiple wives, sex slaves at will… A friend was a flight attendant on the last flight out of Baghdad in the days of the Shah. When she and the other stewardesses were in the hotel pool (surrounded by a high wall), crowds of Muslim men were gawking at them, standing on ladders against the outside wall. It is enlightening to me that sex slaves are war booty, and they are promised virgins in paradise if they die fighting for Islam. Easily controlled by those who inflame them with sick sexual promises. And evidence that they cannot control themselves.

Added: Not to mention the cruel practice of female ‘circumcision’ crudely practiced in many countries, leaving the woman in pain the rest of her days. Lest she ‘enjoy sex’ or desire a man. Supposedly to keep wifedom and motherhood ‘pure’…. And the practice of sewing up her vagina, ripping out the stitches when the husband wants sex. All of this is more than a nightmare to even contemplate in our country. But the horrible truth for thousands of women today.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by wildartist wildartist.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by wildartist wildartist.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.