Viewing 6 posts - 346 through 351 (of 351 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If you can get your hand on some Acetaminophen w/codeine #3 it will stop many pains but not easy to get.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m surprised your dentist didn’t prescribe at least a couple of days worth of hydrocodone tablets. The extraction you described would usually cause most people more pain than ibuprofen or naproxen can overcome. How’s the mead coming along?

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Norco, vicodin lite.
    Not bad, just not as much oomph as vics.

Thanks to a tolerance for pain that some days borders on the ridiculous, it’s a brutally heavy ache, just one IB’s barely dent.

The Mead is coming along, another month or so, and we should be testing the waters as it were. About to start a hard cider also.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

freedom to get pain killers easy go to pain clinic and do the old age complain, i think most of us can use age to its advantage, to get the t3 or stronger.

best are Oxycotin ones but they can be addictive, as another plus you can ALWAYS barter them

whirl get some vinegar start and a ice tea glass dispenser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI0x2vhMKI0 the start is bought at u brew places…

got more ammo, can never get enough, have forestry mulcher coming again to clear more land, Just go go ahead for purchase of departed neighbors property.

for linked ammo i have the tools but any one have ideas on how long they last being recycled?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Links last as long as they have tension and the little nib that fits in the extractor groove.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Having fun with trail cams watching the deer and foxes. Caught a nice looking buck checking out scent in my back yard. And got in 2 1/2 cords of split firewood that now needs to be stacked. Dry and seasoned already.

Viewing 6 posts - 346 through 351 (of 351 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.