Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

200 rounds of what calibur were fired thru the door? Seems excessive to me. Jesus has vanished by the way. He must run like a rabbit and dodge like a butterfly to escape those odds alive.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Yeah, and now we find out that Jesus (Campos) may not even be a citizen! He at least isn’t listed anywhere as a security guard in the state of Nevada, nor was he found on somebody’s check of employees at Mandalay Bay. It gets interestinger and interestinger. But I’ll stop there, for fear of being labeled a conspiracy theorist, suppositioner, or whatever the naysayers want to term it today. ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

(edited)
    GS, if you don’t stand perennially ready to swallow whole every official story, you’re a conspiracy theorist. After all the false starts, reversals, conflictory facts, and ordinary misstatements of interim reportage are swept aside, eventually, for every society- and law-changing violent event, there will be an Official Story. And you’d better believe it, Citizen, for your own good! Understand?

Sometimes history just doesn’t move along all by itself, in the right direction, or as fast as it needs to. (never know who’s watching, so won’t turn the SARC/off)

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Thank you for calling me to repentence, Tec. I repent! I repent! And now I am a believer. I believe that the pristine bullet that hit Kennedy in the back, exited his throat, shattered Connally’s wrist bone and lodged in his thigh, really did pass through 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and then rested peacefully on the gurney that transported Connally. After all, I’ve since learned that the single bullet theory was primarily advanced by the Warren Commission’s junior counsel, who later became the revered U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania – Arlen Specter. What further proof do we need? I’ve also come to believe that all three World Trade Center buildings did come down in a pancake collapse at near free-fall speed as the simple result of two fires from jet aircraft, and separate fires in WTC-7 that were simply the result of the WTC-1 and -2 crashes. I now also believe that Waco had to be carried out the way it was, despite the fact that David Koresh was frequently seen in town, such as at an auto parts store, and out jogging (easily available for pick up). And I’m no longer at all wondering about the sniper that killed Vicki Weaver and the following year ended up at Waco as a sniper who never fired any shots, despite local police finding .308 rounds at his position in the house used for housing FBI personnel, including the sniper, Lon Horiuchi. Oh, the list goes on. I’m a convert! I believe! Now – someone tell me the final, official story about Las Vegas so I can just believe and move on.

Until then, I’m beginning to think Paddock self-described exceptionally well – he was a bad guy, with bad thoughts. He was known to be kind to some, very unkind to others, and for whatever reason built up a much larger arsenal than most anybody else (except FedGov and, increasingly, local PDs) has. He stayed up and gambled all night, frequented hookers and liked B&D stuff with them, and slept during the day for the most part. He ingratiated himself with management of the various facilities where he gambled, because he spent a lot of money there. You can get anything in this world, with money, don’tchaknow. So, maybe he really did just decide he wanted to do something horrendous, all by himself, beyond what any one person had ever accomplished before. We now know he apparently targeted the jet fuel tanks near the hotel with incendiary rounds (unsuccessfully, thankfully), and very possibly intended to use that as his diversion, not to mention potential death and destruction. He also clearly had other ideas in mind, as evidenced by the amount of UNfired rounds in his hotel suite, as well as the explosives and other items in his vehicle and at least one of his homes – according to totally factual LE information, of course. Perhaps he really didn’t “snap” (none of the evidence is even remotely in line with a “sudden snap”), but truly was as evil as he said he was, and just needed to do something truly big, for his own benefit, and hopefully live to savor it. But he was interrupted, carried out as much as he could for 10-12 minutes, then had a temper tantrum in the form of killing himself and leaving no answers – the ultimate “gotcha” of a truly psychopathic excuse for a human being (likely derived from daddy’s genes in the first place). Somebody doesn’t like my theory? Tango sierra. It’s my current one until we are given the official answer, and then I will be a true believer about this one too. Thank you, Tec, for helping me see the light. ;-)
    [not touchin’ any switches – SARC/ or otherwise]

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The Aussie gun confiscation was definitely a government conspiracy. Australia is a scary violent country without guns. Now more so. Gun confiscation doesnt play here. The lone wolf gunman theory in Vegas is falling apart. Multiple shooters, oh yes, it reeks of them. We all have an idea who did this and it wasnt the Nra or alt right. I’ll admit Shooting in Vegas could be a Hollywood take down of President Trump attempt. Lights camera action Mr. Weinstein. Now they have to deflect attention. The left has been trying to discredit impeach or otherwise smear Trump since he was elected. And they just got executive order payback. Another thing just happened in Ny. The feds are going to force Ny into Real ID. Sanctuary Cuomo will be a bit iffy from now on. I can barely wait to see the demafa fizzle on Nov 4. Tweet loudly, and carry a big club. Dont be afraid to use the water cannons on the thugs. I would guess Jesus is composting by now. Even the fbi is cleaning up loose ends by confiscating victim’s video. Its really odd how the 28 year old woman who wrote the great eyewitnness account on facebook died a few days later. It does remind me of Zapruder and Kennedy.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

(edited for spelling correction)

Mrs Tec, who pays much more attention to the fascinating little details than I, tells me that the “authoritays” gathered up all the cellphones, video cams, voice recorders from the entertainers, their production crew, and food vendors, and audience members who would volunteer them, to “get a better understanding” of events that night. When the devices were returned, they had all been scrubbed of every electron relating to the shooting and related events.

Also, the bellhop who helped Paddock to his room, and was handed his car keys to park his car, reported to a local TV station, and posted on his social media page(s) that Paddock had very little luggage. He has since disappeared, his pages taken down, the TV interview scrubbed from their website, and he himself has disappeared. (I guess the publicity was all too much.)

Something tells me, we’ll soon be presented a single, unified official story, this time without any of those bothersome and conflictory details that so often show up to spoil the neatness of it all, and cause so many subsequent mysterious suicides and one-car accidents on deserted roads — just as soon as LVMPD and FBI can agree on what it is. I plan to accept it for what it will no doubt be, lest I be accused of being a conspiracy theorist. The big mystery will be (for a while) what changes in our lives that story will necessitate.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Amazing isnt’t it. And they really expect us to believe them…. After Comey. Lying sobs. I actually want the fbi to be a source of truth. Ha ha.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.