Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Anyone else catch zeros comment?

“I hear the voters, and I am not changing course”.

Could he have any more contempt for the American people?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The king is protected, even from offensive speach. If only the queen of hearts was around.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I was on the road and listened to his speech and then much of his Q&A afterwards. He was arrogant and unapologetic. He more or less said he’s willing to work with the Repubs so long as they give him exactly what he wants and if they don’t give him what he wants he’ll use executive orders. One not so subtle comment he made in the speech was that 2/3’s of the registered voters didn’t vote. It was clear he was implying that the election results aren’t legitimate because those who voted aren’t representative of the general public. I expect his behavior will get worse in his remaining two years, not better.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I agree that his executive orders will continue and his final two years will be the worst. Maybe he thinks he can accomplish his goal of total ruin if he tries hard enough…. God help us!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

His executive orders can only go so fare, he can’t control the purse anymore so no more money!!! He is limited to what he can do now. It is a great day. Remember guy’s executive orders do not fund anything, no cash no way to do things so O the king has to make deals to get cash. The GOP will not close the government but will not give O what he wants.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

We’ll find out soon enough how each side is going to proceed. O’s utter contempt for the Constitution to date isn’t likely to change, and so whether he gets away with it for another two years will be up to the Republicans. We’ll now see if they are just all talk.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Perhaps after the Revolution , we can restructure the government as a whole , eliminating both the senate and the executive , in favor of the congress , the judicial , and the people . During the Revolution , we only had the Continental Congress …………thats all we still need now , and the judicial .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There’s a reason there’s executive, legislative and judicial branches of government. Checks and balances which those same founding fathers understood.

What we need is people who both understand and keep them separate.

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

Ah, yes….”The Benevolent Father”! Our nation’s #1 guns and ammo salesman and one of the top reasons why I prep.

Tolik, let’s not forget…PART TIME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS! In the era you were referring, the vast majority of the elected officials had full time jobs other than politics. They were farmers, merchants, or some other productive member of society. They knew the value of the dollar, had practical managerial skills, and the ethics of real work.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die historic on the Fury Road."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.