Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Western lawmakers strategize on taking control of federal lands

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/19/western-lawmakers-strategize-on-taking-control-federal-lands/

This needs to happen in all the states. The states need to take control of the federal lands management in the states.

No more federal control. The states have always been better at management then the federal government.

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

While I won’t say either way what I think about the morality or economic practicality of their decision, the fact that increasingly local and state government officials want to take on the federal government, is another sign that collapse is on the way.

The same thing happened in the USSR in the late 80’s (especially in the Muslim republics), where increasingly local party bosses challenged a Moscow that was ruled by an inept but well meaning reformer (Oba—Gorbachev).

It will be interesting (in both good and bad ways), to see where these kind of things lead…..

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Aye , or this needs to happen in all states

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I agree we need this in every state.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The thing is , if the states do take control , that is a victory. Why ? Because once in state hands , the PEOPLE of that state can now pressure the state to release it , we all know that our vote does indeed count at the state level ……..we the people can force elected officials do do what we want at that level .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, YES we can!! We need CHANGE!!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

We do not need change, we got that with Zero.

We need improvement, we need progress, we need a return to the values that created and made this country strong.

You can keep the change.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I know! I just though it was funny to say it that way. But I thing we all now think the word change is a bad word.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.