June 19, 2015 at 12:20 pm #41988
Well the first thing Obama said is we need gun control. Oh he didn’t say that this shooting was with a hand gun only and used in a gun free zone. So now we all know the truth about his gun control agenda. O wants to take all guns away from the people. He doesn’t like the 2nd Amendment period. Oh I think he doesn’t like the U. S. Constitution period!!!! O would like to take down the 2nd Amendment so then he can take down the 1st & 4th Amendment too!!!
That is the plan! Why hasn’t he talked about all the killings in all the riots and the crime going up in these cities? Because that is not his agenda period.
“President Obama on Thursday linked gun control to the Charleston church shooting in his first statement on Thursday, saying the nation needed to “come to grips” with the issue in the wake of the massacre that killed nine people.”
“At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency,” Obama said. “And it is in our power to do something about it.”June 19, 2015 at 12:55 pm #41989
Tell that last statement to the families of the Chsrlie Hebdo victims and the thousands killed by ISIS, see what they say.
Imbecile.June 19, 2015 at 1:12 pm #41990
And anyone catch the dope he was taking and the side effects?
Common (1% to 10%): Anxiety, depression, nervousness, abnormal thinking
Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Abnormal dreams, agitation, apathy, depersonalization, drug dependence, euphoric mood, hostility
Frequency not reported: Restlessness, irritability
Postmarketing reports: Hallucination, attempted suicide, insomnia[Ref]June 19, 2015 at 1:20 pm #41991
Whirly, Obama is not an imbecile, however the people that believe him are imbeciles.
I read yesterday the there have been 78 mass shooting in the US in the last 30 years. Putting that into perspective it’s estimated that there is 115,000,000 gun owners with over 300,000,000 guns owned by this group. Obama and the other statist want to take away guns from over a 100 million people because of the actions of 78 emotional disturbed individuals. That averages 2.6 individuals per year committing acts of mass murder the stated reason for more gun control. Yes there is a reason they don’t want the public to own guns, but it’s not to curb crimes.June 19, 2015 at 1:23 pm #41992
Whirly, Seems like someone wants these guys to go nuts and kill people when you read the side affects. Was this prescribed to him?June 19, 2015 at 2:58 pm #41993
I will stick with imbecile because the actual words I want to use would get me in trouble.
Prescribed, probably not as he was previously arrested and awaiting trial for possession of it.
If you check most of the shooters in the last decade or so and most are on something. Generally prescribed.
(And most are liberal democrats, or were raised as such)June 19, 2015 at 3:11 pm #41994
I wonder how many of those that commit crimes are liberal democrats. If the ratios are as tilted as I think they are, we should just eliminate and outlaw anything socialist, liberal, progressive or similar to the DNC agenda. At least we would be safer.
http://ageofdecadence.comJune 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm #41995
I knew this was coming. Root according to the NY dAILY NEWS is a rightwing homegrown terrorist. The leftist are so completely pathetic.June 19, 2015 at 5:03 pm #41996
I copied this from aother site for all to read. They have accomplished 100% of their goals except for our final collapse.
The communist goals were entered into the Congressional record by Albert Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69).
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of “moral strength.”
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of
Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is
rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo).
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13) Do away with loyalty oaths.
14) Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office.
15) Capture one or both of the political parties in the US.
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture”: Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33) Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34) Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35) Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36) Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37) Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38) Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39) Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political, or social problems.
43) Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44) Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45) Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US can not prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.June 19, 2015 at 9:28 pm #41997
Is Pretendsident Zero an imbecile? No, though he’d probably rather that people take him for incompetent than deliberately undermining the nation. The imbeciles are those across the political spectrum (mostly “liberals”) who persist in taking him at his word, rather than at his actions, despite what they cannot possibly fail to see.
Evil’s favorite disguise has been incompetence since people first appeared on earth. “Whoops, sorry! Didn’t mean to kill you, sport. Just clumsy, I guess … Well, you won’t be needing your stuff any longer. Heh, heh.”
It becomes a little more complicated in larger groups, since it requires redistribution of the spoils, and guarding against the victims getting smarter (and armed.) But in any encounter with prospective victims, more involved than simple hit and run, the bad guys have to snooker their way into the kill zone. Hence, Zero, as the perfect stalking horse for the banksters. No matter how bad his results, if you complain, criticize, or counter … you’re a racist. And the ones who’ll be in the vanguard of that charge are those he’ll hurt the worst. Perfect!
The confidence that Americans had (have?) in their supposed invulnerability (exceptionalism?) was only justified when the Citizens were actually holding their governments to account, i.e. (perhaps) the generation that accomplished the founding, increasingly fading with each succeeding generation, increasingly pursuing their happiness to the neglect of guarding their liberty from smooth-talking enemies domestic. Here we are, patriot remnants of the tenth generation, lamenting the fall of what at least eight previous generations, and our own, allowed to evaporate in exchange for “freebies” out of our own pockets. We can only hope survive long enough to regenerate it after the coming collapse.
Cry, "Treason!"June 20, 2015 at 1:30 am #42000
Obama forgets his facts!
1. Charlie Hebdo in Paris resulted in 17 people being murdered.
2. Derrick Bird shootings in Cumbria, England that left 12 people dead in 2010.
3. Anders Breivik murders in Norway in 2011 where 77 people were murdered.
And there are more like this all over the world.June 20, 2015 at 9:57 am #42002
If MSNBC ignores facts so can Obama. Not like truth or fact has had any place in his administration anyway.
http://ageofdecadence.comJune 20, 2015 at 3:10 pm #42004
Don’t get truth and fact mixed up.
There’s a big difference.
Fact, the Zero administration IS the most transparent administration yet.
You get to see their truth, the facts and exactly how they’re putting the shaft to us without any care or concern. You see exactly how Zero is driving tjis country into the depths of depravity, despair and delinquency.
Much of truth has nothing to do with facts. Did Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt? Or did Pharoah chase a bunch of trouble makers away? Much of truth comes from perspective not fact.
Truth is, Zero sees himself sacing this country from itself, from the mean business owners, from the evil conservatives, from anyone who doesn’t share his view.June 20, 2015 at 10:40 pm #42005
Sort of like StalinJune 21, 2015 at 9:37 pm #42016
Here is a video we all need to see!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.