Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Licenses are useless!!! We can’t use them as an id because the left wing party has allowed illegals to get drivers license. We all now have to pay for this!!! Am I bad YES!!

NEW MEXICO, YOU’RE GROUNDED
    Driver’s licenses may be useless at airports over illegal immigrant policy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/29/grounded-new-mexico-driver-licenses-fail-feds-test-thanks-to-illegal-immigrant/?intcmp=hpbt1

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Be careful just how upset you get with New Mexico. There’s FAR more to the issue than just what’s reported there. It involves the REAL ID law. Notice that only Washington and NM are in “non-compliance.” Go back a few years and research the REAL ID law. I was infuriated when my own state finally caved in and complied. It meant a mandatory fingerprint and photo on my ID card that masqueraded as a drivers license. All that, and more, was encoded on the strip on the back. Who KNOWS what all is in there – I can’t even find out when I go on a military reservation not too far from where I live to visit a friend – they won’t TELL me what comes up on the scan, nor would our DMV tell me when they first required me to have my fingerprint encoded into that strip. Cops can’t even see the fingerprint, but the feds can, electronically.

I maintain that NM should be applauded for holding out and telling the feds what dark, moist, odoriferous place they can propel their REAL ID cards. Somebody in NM has still got more pelotas than 48 of the other states. This is all part of a MUCH larger plan, and the spin is now in a different direction than it was when they wanted to arm-twist states into compliance.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I agree it is a plan to have us give in to more of our information and let them get a scan of everyone fingerprint.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The issue with NM isn’t fingerprints. It is their having given standard driver’s licenses to people (illegal aliens) without proper documentation. NM did the bidding of La Raza. I’m with the Feds on this one.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Hmmmm. Big dilemma. NM did the right thing for the wrong reason, and now the feds are taking advantage of it. I wonder if this could be turned around back on the feds despite the wrong motivation by NM …. Just thinkin’ out loud. It really boils down to a no-win situation that we’ve all been boxed into quite by design – and either way, I still deeply resent having had my drivers license used as a means for government extortion (in this case, extortion for the purpose of gaining personal data, instead of money).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes agree with GS on this, this Government loves to change thinks around. Like they now don’t say gun control they say it is commend sense gun laws and global warming is now climate change. This is just a way to get us to give them more personal data.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.