Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of hillbilly chic
    hillbilly chic
    Survivalist
    member2

in regards to g20 going swimmingly i just got a text from unified serinity that said putin told obama bullying the world was over time to put the toys up have grown up talk or get ready for world war 3 u heard anything

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

it truly would not surprise me. Crimea is famous for war. Almost as famouse as the midoil east, which is what this is really about. Crimea and the water around it are strategically vital, so is turkey. Since turkey went on full poised to attack, i haven’t seen anything to suggest they have stood down.

I still hope if there is a war between super powers that they do not fully escalate. Boy would that be a busy 72 hours.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is a dangerous game being played and I take no comfort in knowing our guy O is an amateur when it comes to geopolitical affairs, His astoundingly high level of arrogance precludes any ability on his part to be an effective negotiator. He barely understands the American people let alone the rest of the world. Not good.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I say “Shoot the G20″ :D It’s a comp model ;)

What did you think I meant???

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Obama is a monkey without a tail . he is smarter than Bush , but not by much . Every time he meets with Putin , he gets screwed ……………..he just doesnt know how bad until he gets home . You wonder why Russia is being aggressive ? its because Putin has seen how the US leadership is , and can outsmart every US leader he has met so far . George Bush =MORON ……………Obama = MORON , if Romney would have won , Romney = WEAK MORON . Economics is a type of warfare , same thing applies . Just Sayin .

” Underestimating your enemy is a down payment on a grave ”
    Erwin Rommel

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

i have heard it suggested that obama is feigning weakness to provoke an attack, and the only reason we have not seen a first strike yet was because the west keeps the cards close for new toys and the east is paranoid about a bloody nose more than losing.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of hillbilly chic
    hillbilly chic
    Survivalist
    member2

i am a woman and have never served in service but ive lived a while and hate to say i pretty much agree with tolik dont misunderstand i love my country ,god family,country,and in that order but in my lifetime our leaders have not represented its peoples will, and bar-none obama is the sorriest weakest excuse of a super power leader ive seen in 50 years i pray our enemys have that same opinion that he is playing it close to the chest but i fear the gig is up and its gonna land in the lap of u.s citizens for the folly of electing a man without personal integrity and zero experience with real life horror factor ,puppet for foolish politically correct fantasy world rich men,may end up costing not only us but many others all over the world if your a praying person you better shore nuff get to it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.