Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It’s true — we can’t! We non-muslim nations can hardly coexist without making war on each other, trying to get over on each other, and trying to take each other’s stuff. Yet by and large we (those nations) formally reject doing so as social, political, and diplomatic dogma!

How in the world could we expect to coexist with people and nations who tell us to our faces that they intend to rob, rape, enslave, and kill us, and that they believe that in so doing, they are obeying the divine will of their beloved deity, who has commanded that they not rest until they have done so to every last human on the planet?

But then, who is worse? A monster? Those who stand aside, and let him run wild? Or those who, knowing what he is, fund his rise, and profit from his monstrousness?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

All “x” vs. “y” contentions (this ‘ism’ vs. that ‘ism’) are simply means of diverting attention, creating DISorder, and thereby smokescreening what’s really going on. Read the manual: just skip the first three chapters and study, intently, the 4th and final chapter (only 3/4 of one page). It’s been out there for 169 years now, and is easily available.

… destroy the social and political order by any means necessary ….

So in answer to the statement in the title of this thread: no, we can’t (coexist) – as long as we buy into any of the isms.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

The state of affairs in the human world on earth is so bad, in my personal belief system, I have no doubt Mother Nature, encouraged by God will have no choice but to show every human on earth who really ‘runs’ the world – and is most important….and that will entail unleashing a sh** load of indescribable human suffering. Only then do I think, and not in my lifetime, will the different races and religions have a last opportunity to dwell in peace on this earth.

I often think that the language/communication barriers alone, ’cause many of the problems. Just look at what the choice of words, how they are used and in what order creates havoc in our own country, in the English language.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

WW1. WW2. WW3. It’s the way humans solve problems. Two brothers are having a dispute over an inheritance. It goes to court. The court and lawyers using its flawed reasoning doesn’t make a judgement. Both brothers leave the table … But the problem is still in court subject to the flawed reasoning that prevents a solution or even a compromise. Eventually the two brothers get together and burn the courthouse down – each for his own reason. The things happening in the world today are simply unbelievable. No logic no reason no predictability. A horror movie that never ends is what the kids say. The electronic digital destruction of the human species.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

‘The electronic digital destruction of the human species.’

Yes

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I find one of the biggest problems with many of the “Coexist” Westerners is the fact that they are completely ignorant. They have not read the quran nor have they done any real, unbiased research from which to draw their conclusions. The phenomenon is not isolated to religion for “academia” tends to have no clue what is going on in the real world so they make things up to support their delusions. The “polar bears are drowning” fiasco is a prime example of this mindset – using anecdotal evidence from bush pilots as the basis for “climate change” evidence.

You must first understand that Islam does not allow anyone to interpret the religious writings and everything must be taken literally. Then take some time to read those writings. Ultimately, you will come to the rational conclusion that Islam is a religion of hate. There is no other conclusion to be drawn.

I can pass along book and verse to support my statements if needed. It would be more beneficial for anyone that disagrees to just read the books themselves, however.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Ultimately, you will come to the rational conclusion that Islam is a religion of hate. There is no other conclusion to be drawn.

Given the history of the last 1.400 years, it would be hard to believe that most muslims have come to any other conclusion.

Over and over again, Man “creates God” in his own image. A guy who grows up in a society where, as far as he can tell, producers have always been preyed upon and predators have always been boss, will naturally conceive of the ruling deity as the Grandest Predator of them all, structure his religion accordingly, and make himself the Earthly Administrator/Interpreter of the (new) “Divine Will.” “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” according to Henry Kiss-of-Death … and he should know.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I find one of the biggest problems with many of the “Coexist” Westerners is the fact that they are completely ignorant. They have not read the quran nor have they done any real, unbiased research from which to draw their conclusions. The phenomenon is not isolated to religion for “academia” tends to have no clue what is going on in the real world so they make things up to support their delusions. The “polar bears are drowning” fiasco is a prime example of this mindset – using anecdotal evidence from bush pilots as the basis for “climate change” evidence.

You must first understand that Islam does not allow anyone to interpret the religious writings and everything must be taken literally. Then take some time to read those writings. Ultimately, you will come to the rational conclusion that Islam is a religion of hate. There is no other conclusion to be drawn.

I can pass along book and verse to support my statements if needed. It would be more beneficial for anyone that disagrees to just read the books themselves, however.

BINGO.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

In nature when one ant colony grows to big, it has to separate. What do ants know? Humans figure these things out much slower.

Rational conclusion? Look on the net, youll find it. Humans are bugs….? We all stop at Hobbs end finally. Quartermas and the pit. Old brit movie nobody remembers.

Or as Christie says, i really am enjoying the beach today. :-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.