Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

Commentator Judge Jeanine Pirro gives warning on national TV. Even after people hear this, the ones who take it seriously will probably be at loss on how to combat a hidden enemy.

I prefer to give a link that opens into a new window but the html code doesn’t seem to work here.

We are not ready for war with ISIS

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Judge Jeanine is right on this, they are here and we will be attacked. When I do not know but the way they work is they have a date, time and a place planned out already. I hope we can stop it before it happens.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I had seen that clip and it is excellent. I watch very little TV but have seen a few of Judge Jeanine’s clips online. I like the way she says what she wants to say very clearly without worrying about being politically correct or worrying about whose toes she will step on. When/if ISIS attacks in a big way, the response out of the Whitehouse towards ISIS and the Islamic terrorist world will be more words than action, he’ll again take no responsibility for not having taken preventative action, and he’ll use the crisis as another opportunity to push his domestic agenda. I shudder at the thought of how much more damage he can in his 2+ years remaining.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They probably are here , and probably will attack some target , I dont care about that , it is what it is . What I care about is the reaction of the government against the people , AFTER it happens . The government is the bigger danger to the American people than Islam is . We must be careful what we wish for as far as ” preventative action ” is concerned . Sometimes its better to take the hit and the bloody nose , than give or have more of our constitution taken away ………for our own good of course .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik this is what the plan is, take every attack to the news media and tell the American public that we need more laws to protect us so they can keep taking our constitution away. It is a very well plan that has been in the works for years.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

First to the judge, ISIS does not “own” oil fields. They stole them as part of their conquest. Next, because of OVomit’s concern with islime over Americans, we have to fight a war on two fronts, those being against ISIS AND against our own Traitor in Chief, Ovomit. Unless We the People rise up and arrest this traitor who is illegally occupying OUR WH, we will not prevail in the war in which we are currently engaged.

Will ANY member of government press charges against Ovomit? NO!
    Will ANY member of government DEMAND that we close our borders 100% to ALL illegal invaders? NO!
    Will ANY member of government charge congress with Misprision of Treason for failing in their DUTY to charge Ovomit for his multiple acts of treason? NO!
    So who will stop this traitor? It can ONLY be We the People!

Fellow Patriots, government does not own or control us! By right we own and control THEM! The problem is we have been lied to for so long that we believe that we are helpless in the face of such powerful forces, and ONLY the wise rulers in government can save us. I call BS! They are NOT wise nor are they our RULERS. They have usurped more power than they were ever intended to have so it is up to We the People to stop them.

Will you join in the fight to save America?
    You can by:
    * Filing charges of Treason against Ovomit.
    * Demand of your elected SERPENTS that they press charges of Treason against Ovomit.
    * When they refuse to do so, file charges against them for Misprision of Treason.
    * When all else fails, gather with other Patriots to halt the destruction of America that has been intentionally brought upon us by the traitors in all levels of government. We not only have the RIGHT but we have the DUTY to alter or abolish the government for it has clearly become tyrannical and treasonous, therefore guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Im a bit shocked about some of the talk in the US what immediate threat ISIS is. ISIS is and will remain a terror organization. One that does own a lot of land right now and has plenty of resources but not one that poses any direct threat to the US (other than with terror attacks).

Unless you live in a major city, ISIS isnt a direct threat. Like freedom says, I think this is used to come up with some more stupid laws to control the masses and take their power. What better excuse can you have then saying its for the greater good… they also have to justify spending on weapons and the military.

The military and weapon industry is such a big industry now, its pretty important to keep them busy and having a good reason to fund their ventures. Personally I think its important to destroy ISIS and great that the US stepped in to support this. I just fear this is used (again) to dis-empower the average Joe and thereby make the powerful who pull the strings in the US and on a global level even more powerful.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Let loose the Dogs of War! – At home or abroad there are those that train daily for these scenarios.
    Robin

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Let ebola destroy ISIS. It will do a better job of it.

Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

Agreed Jay. This will be turned into a way that is again destroying the American constitution. I remember well the “temporary” powers given to Homeland Security after 9/11. Years later we see that those measures only opened the way for corruption and government bullying.

As for Daesh not being a threat to the Continental US, we will see and let us pray you are correct.

LovelyNightBird

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.