Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I love chocolate so when I saw this video of the growers of cocoa and how not one had tasted chocolate it made me mad. We sometimes live a life where we just do not know how good we have it. They are so poor, look at where they live there houses. Well this is off topic but I can tell you that they will still be alive when the SHTF. They will not even know it happen. So now everytime I eat a chocolate bar I know where it came from and how hard they have it.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/07/31/viral-video-shows-cocoa-growers-tasting-chocolate-for-first-time/?intcmp=features

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

This video so sweet. Our worlds so different. I love my dark chocolate ! So difficult to stock up …?!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, If the SHTF here I will not have dark chocolate ether. I eat it up all the time, I need two pieces a day if not I can’t handle it. I love it so much that I know it will be missed if something happens.

I am going to have a piece right now!

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

LOL My son even enjoy 90% Cocoa chocolate !

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well your son is like me. I sometimes buy the 90% because I love it and no one else in the house will eat it so it is ALL MINE! The kids get mad at me so I buy the milk chocolate for them. My son will eat up to 85% Cocoa.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.