Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Video titled : Why we need the 2nd Amendment .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I watched the whole thing. I’m depressed.

I think things are starting to change, in large part due to all of the cameras recording police interactions. A big part of the problem is the refusal of police to weed out their bad apples. That’s a problem with virtually every unionized group, but it is different with police given the consequences can be fatal. What is interesting is the convergence of the public demanding more accountability of the police at the same time that the feds are becoming more lawless in their interactions with the public.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think that after the revolution , we should do a purge and send the bad apples and anti constitutionalists to a “special ” prison , cross between Andersonville and Auschwitz . Where they can live out the rest of their days fighting each other over a scrap of food . It should probably be placed in a wonderful climate……..like Death Valley .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

This is why I do everything I can to keep away from cops to include crossing the road and entering stores I didn’t plan on entering, exiting the freeway, avoiding downtown areas, etc….. I have dozens of times where cops either tried or did hose me over. Before someone accuses me of being a criminal type: I have no record and don’t get into trouble. I also have 0 respect for LEO due to life experiences as well.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Cameras need to be on at all times, police officers should not be able to turn them off. Car cameras and body cameras on at all times.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.