Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

My friends, the US army has notified all Army personnel to be on the alert about possible attacks on them or their families by ISIS inside the US. Just now, my wife said she heard a report today of a reported attack in the US against a military family.
    Although the attack has not yet been confirmed, we should all take this seriously as we know ISIS has members and sympathizers inside the US. Sources recommend that all military personnel, their families and friends take the following measures:
    1) Maintain OPSEC in all communications by cell phone, or online be they email, FB, or other places. The best action is for all military personnel and their families to delete all social media accounts immediately. This goes for extended family as well. Do NOT mention anything to do with any military person you know, their location, etc.
    2) Practice Situational Awareness at all times. Be alert, stay alert, and know where your family is at all times.
    3) Be armed at all times. If you have a concealed carry, by all means carry everywhere you can. (I leave it to you if you agree with the notion that being judged by 12 is better than being carried by 6) Armed means cocked and locked, on your person at all time, not just having a weapon nearby with no ammo in it. In an attack, seconds will count so be prepared to defend yourself and your family.
    4) If you see suspicious behavior, get away quickly then call police. There is no value in taking chances.

If anyone has any specific data on an attack today, please post it, keeping in mind we should maintain strict OPSEC until further notice.

This is not a joke or a drill. I am reporting what I heard from reliable sources.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This may turn out to test how we act but they are getting ready to attack us soon.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

This could also be a load of Crap , Another staged event by the government . Arm up and stock up on ammo and gear . Remember , they want our guns and constitution .

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

It may be a test or it may be totally false, though because of the Army alert, I felt it was worth posting so we could all be aware of it and keep our ears open.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Amen

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/02/army-warns-us-military-personnel-on-isis-threat-to-family-members/

Well it hit the mainstream media of sorts.

I wouldn’t say be any more aware in your daily life, unless you go through life with blinders on.

Be vigilant, be aware and be ready to act. Regardless of who is involved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.