Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

“War is not an act of will aimed at inanimate matter, as it is in the mechanical arts…. Rather, [it] is an act of the will aimed at a living entity that reacts.”~~ Carl von Clausewtiz (1780-1831)

From a mentor.

“If they seem mysterious, it is becouse almost all of us learn to disgeise our true feeling and intansions from an early age. If we went aroond soowing just how we felt and telling people what we planned to do, we would make ourselves volnerable to malice, and if we always spoke our minds, we would offend a lot of people unnekessarily.”

Wonder if that still counts as plagiarism. *chuckle*
    ===================
    Sincerely sorry to those i offend. It is not my intention to drive you away.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

” I must apologize to all of those that I have NOT offended , please be patient , and I will get to you as soon as possible ”
    Unknown author .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

You may not be interested in war but war is interested in you.

Trotsky

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother’s sword has been sheathed in a brother’s breast and that the once-happy plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?” — George Washington

Sometimes we have no real good choice.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.