Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

In a SHTF we maybe lockup in one location and not be able to go outside everyday to get some sun light for our bodies to get vitamin d. It has been shown that vitamin d deficiency can cause muscle weakness , bone pain, and many other slow causing diseases. Everyday there are new studies finding more diseases caused by vitamin d deficiency.

So I need everyone to buy a large supply of 2,000 iu of vitamin d bottles and if you have kids buy some bottles of 1,000 iu of vitamin d.

We do not know how long we will have to stand in one place and not get any sun at all so please do this.

If you like to read some more on vitamin d deficiency go to http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/vitamin-d-deficiency

I will be writing more on the other vitamins and supplements that we need to buy. Also like can foods bottled vitamins really do not lose much of the potency.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

This is very important vitamin. I get LOTS of sun but yet I had a severe Vitamin D deficiency. It is now very common, but not many here in US realize – they have it. For me it was extreme fatigue. I had to force myself to do things.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know of many in Florida that have Vitamin D deficiency. Buy a lot more and store it tweva, they really do not expire, just as can food doesn’t expire.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Thanks Freedom – I do store it and take it and B Complex everyday. I take ester C, form of Vitamin C as well as it does not upset my stomach like plain Vitamin C.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, that is great, that’s what I take too. I will post tomorrow on Vitamin C. All three and a good multivitamin. Make sure to have enough for two years in storage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.