Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If anyone catches this guy I hope they hang him using pig gut for the rope.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I hope that finally someone important gonna see that those guys need to be punished very hard before is too late.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Unfortunately probably not until they do something in the EU or USA.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They are killing people everyday there by shooting them by the hundreds at a time to beheading them, they are animals. The problem is we bomb them and they start talking about how we killed civilians but the world is not outrage about the thousands of civilians that ISIS is killing everyday.

We need to hit them hard.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Said it before , will say it again . The Combined military might of the US , Russia , and China should attack the middle east , clean it up , then carve it up …….and be done with it .

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

It’s all propaganda. We kill thousands, they kill thousands. Does it matter how? Does it matter that they do it for religion, and we do it for resources/profits? Or that they proudly broadcast it, rather than hiding it from view (as our MSM does)?

It’s the way of the world. More killing won’t stop more killing. Selco’s training has taught me that people and organizations kill. Best thing is to stay out of the way, and also try to stay on winning side.

I also tend not to get upset when missionaries are eaten by the cannibal tribes they are trying to “save”.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yep agree Chris, but the problem with ISIS are not these beheadings that are pure PR stunts but that ISIS is really a cancer that is growing. They have lots of money now, a pretty large space where they can do whatever they want and about 20.000 people with foreign passports (last time I checked).

I believe swift action is needed. Announce that you are coming to the general public and roll through their “caliphate” and get rid of them. Lots of things went wrong when the US fought in Falluja (especially in the aftermath) but it did get rid of the bad guys.

Right now ISIS is the jihadi johns wet dream. He gets women, gets to play with guns and goes on the ultimate power trip (like Selco described what some people had once the law was gone). They can play god over there.

Once they are crushed and have faced a humiliating defeat, they will at least have less foreign jihad fighters willing to go over there. Right now the overall all inclusive package for radical muslims just looks too sweet…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with Jay, ISIS is a cancer with no cure so we need to hit them hard and try to slow them down or end them. Like cancer there is no cure so they will come back in the future with another name. Remember it was Al Qaeda and now it’s ISIS.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Maybe their new initials will be DRT or SHA. Dead Right There or Smoking Heap of Ash.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

“but it did get rid of the bad guys.”

It only takes money to create an army of bad guys. The west has been chasing bad guy boogie men since wwii. Call me a skeptic; can’t say I believe much that I read or see in the news these days.

I happened to catch the end of the movie Kingdom of Heaven the other day. Not much has changed in 1000 years. My guess is that much won’t change until man no longer has the ability (or inclination) to make war. Which means, no change until man is gone from the face of the earth, or man has been bioengineered to be a pacifist by nature. Neither option is appealing to me personally.

When Jihadi John, or Patriotic Paul show up in my locale to cause trouble, I’ll join up with like-minded fools and do what men do.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.