Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’ll be away for the next week on vacation, I hope everyone keeps safe and enjoys whats left of summer. I chartered a boat so I don’t expect to have to much connection with the rest of the world while I’m away.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

For a Thread I started, darn it I over slept!! Sorry! I am alive and well.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Gypsy, glad you are still above ground . There’s a bunch of folks we haven’t heard from in a while. Hello out there……..

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Just heard from Leopard, sent messages to some of our Saffer friends checking in on them.

Been busy, under pressure and things have gotten bad, can’t say much more than that

Sends her regards and we should expect a visit in the not too distant future.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Thanks very much for that info. I’ve been very concerned at the lack of info from Leopard, and from Proteus 55, and others. Glad to hear that at least she’s OK. I’ve written to Proteus 55 but never heard back from him, and am worried. There were some health issues, but I didn’t get any impression that they were life-threatening or seriously debilitating. And we can never know what it’s really like on the ground in other countries where “our” news doesn’t match their reality. ‘Preciate the update!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks for the update. I look forward to hearing from Leopard. maybe some of the others will check in too.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

She’s going to be contacting the members down there that she can and let us know how they are doing.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.