Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well it looks like if you want a job in this government under O you need to be a good liar!

VA Secretary Robert McDonald admits lying about Special Forces service

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/24/va-secretary-robert-mcdonald-reportedly-admits-lying-about-special-forces/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Power draws psychopaths like moths to a flame. Surely they must know that if they tell enough lies they will get caught eventually?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am not sure! Liars tend to believe there lies so they keep on lying.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If he wants to earn it , there is a real one going on in Ukraine , just dont join the loosing side ( the Ukers )

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Just read where 60% of the Ukes injuries are from friendly fire.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Its true . The Ukers have some serious leadership issues . Then you mix that with deceptive leadership at the top , not a good combination . For example , the Novo representative at the Minsc conference told the Uker representative that they had a “cauldron ” ( troops surrounded and cut off ) in Debvalsevo . THey denied that 7000 troops were cut off and surrounded . After several attempts at breakout/ breakthrough from both inside and outside the cauldron failed , and when the 7000 was reduced to 4000 , the Uker dip$hit president , had to suddenly back peddle and admit there were forces of his cut off . And those guys trapped had to give up , they were cold , hungry, and out of ammo . THey got a good deal from the Novos ” leave your weapons and equipment , and we will allow you to go home ” Many took the deal as their government had abandoned them . Much like Hitler with the army cut off at Stalingrad . We would not do that , look at the surrounded Marine base at Ka-Shan in Vietnam , we made sure they stayed supplied , and made every effort to get the enemy off their back as much as the situation would allow , we did not deny that they was a ” cauldron ” , we supported them doggedly . The Ukers dont do that . As far as friendly fire goes there , we need to remember that both sides use the same equipment , in the thick of things , there is sometimes confusion about what belongs to who . I watch the Novorossian news , and they have combat footage all the time , and you hear the soldiers say often , ” is that ours or theirs ? ” . The DPR prime minister made a point that had not occurred to me , he said that because the Ukrainian president was asking for equipment and foreign peacekeepers , that he was unknowingly admitting that his military could not do the job = left handed capitulation . That has only strengthened the Novos resolve . The knowledge that they are inflicting enough problems for the enemy that they have to call for help . Be interesting to see how things play out . Can we give the Ukers weapons ? sure ! Can we send advisors there to train them ? sure ! Can we have American military in active combat role there ? NO !!!! to do so , would force the Russians to do the same . That place is not worth that to either side .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Just read where 60% of the Ukes injuries are from friendly fire.

Would that make it a ‘civil war’?

“Excuse me, do you speak russian?”

“Of course, its the mother tongue”.

Bang.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Question ?
    Why do you hate the Russians so much ? What has any russian done to you ? Is it decades of government conditioning ? think about it , is it that they have done something to you personally , or is it that you have been taught to dislike them ? Does our government speak for you and your values ? I bet it doesnt , Obamination does not speak or act for me ………….well guess what , thats how it is in most of the world . I on the other hand have met and been around the average Russian , I can tell you this . Most in my age group are like we USED to be in the 1950’s before liberalism took control . there are clear cut gender roles , there is man’s work and women’s work , both take care of their duties . both understand what is expected of each other . My Gf is Russian , they are actually very hospitable people , no BS people but hospitable . For example , she just got out of surgery , she sent me to her mothers place to pick up some food her mother made . When I got there , and this is typical , they wont let you leave unless you eat . My sweety gives me the ” Honey do list ” . she points out what needs a mans hands , then she disappears , while I’m doing that , she is making lunch ………..a gooooood one , home made , and very nice . At 17 years old a Russian girl is expected to know how to run a household. Our girls are trying to figure out how to avoid getting pregnant , etc. Just Sayin You gotta ask yourself , do you dislike them because of personal experience ? or do you dislike them because you have ben conditioned by your government to dislike them ? Everybody needs to ask themselves that , because its important in learning how to think like a free man . If you have had no ill experiences with a group of people …………why hate them ? because your government says they are bad ? is your government trustworthy ? You got to filter through the bullshit , its like do you hate cats because they did something to you , or do you hate them because you have been conditioned to ? same thing , dogs , cats , they are both animals dependent on our care , I have had both . Learn to think FREE . when the slaves were freed after the civil war , they had to LEARN to be free , thats how we are in a different way , we are propagandized in subtle ways , we get conditioned , if you want to be a free man , you must question your own values and discriminate WHY you feel the way you do …………if its not from personal experience , you need to ask yourself is the feeling valid ? or is it outside influence ? Question government , question yourself ……….then you will start to think like a free man .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Actually a good friend of mine is straight outa Moscow.

Big guy, ex russian army.
    We trade shots back and forth, him generally giving the russians more heck than I do.

In this case it could have been any other ‘group’, be it zimbabweans, congolese, pick a conflict. Was going for the sarcasm of the civil war.

As to dislike, personally it falls to an incident in Denver involving the russian mob there. Til i met Leo and his wife, wouldn’t have given a nickle for all the russians anywhere.
    On a general level, I’ve had too many friends whose lives were turned upside down by russian backed commie terrorists.

Little gent, owned a small restaurant I would frequent. Only person Ive met who could make lamb taste that good. He’d get in moods once in a while and tell stories of Afghanistan and the russian invasion, and the russian bombs that killed his family in his restaurant.

Another friend, a Rhodie farmer, he and his family escaped right before commie backed Mugabe and all his russian trained thugs took over.

Some would say but those were the commies. The Soviet Union not the russians. I look at who’s running the country over there, another commie cold warrior. They’re supporting and arming and advising rebel forces, just like the commies of yesteryear that friends and family fought on various battlefields.

Twenty five years later, the cold war comes out of hibernation. The commies are just leading both sides this time.

As for buying the propoganda put forth by any .gov? I prefer evidence and facts, I’ll make up my own mind.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Where I used to live there were a lot of Russian and Ukranian immigrants, some Jewish who escaped the never-ending prejudice and discrimination and others more fundamentalist Christian types who also wanted more religious freedom. They were hard working people and good citizens with extremely close family ties. I was always impressed how families worked together to buy homes as quickly as they could. In my mind I separate the people from the govt.

Despite the current and historical animosities I can see a day where Russia will become more a part of Europe and the Western world in alliance against the other two rising forces that want to dominate the world….China and the Muslim world.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have many Russian friends here, I think it is just like any group of people there are bad ones and good ones. I one Russian man I know here is a business man of his word really good, he has done business with me and one time we had an agreement signed by the two of us and this business didn’t work out so he came with the agreement and gave it to me and said he was sorry it didn’t work out. Like I said a man of his word. Not many like him.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.