Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

FYI the same kid was flying an ISIS flag last month.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’ve been waiting all week to find out this kid’s name and origin. I figured any day now they’d charge him as an adult with this kind of crime, but no! What else isn’t being disclosed here? There’s an off-the-wall speculation in a comment:

If this is the Stephen Paddock son claimed by ISIS, we dodged a bullet.

Remember the name ISIS used for Paddock? It was “Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki.” That translates as “Father of worshipful pious son from America.”

ISIS was claiming that Paddock has an unknown son who has also converted to Islam and joined ISIS, and the town of Hurricane Utah is only an hour’s drive from Paddock’s home in Mesquite Nevada.

If ISIS was telling the truth I was afraid the criminally competent father was going to turn out to have trained and equipped his ISIS son to pull off another very deadly attack. Then ISIS could say: so much for those who doubt us.

How’s THAT for an off-the-wall thought?

The school where he allegedly painted ISIS graffiti and hoisted an ISIS flag is not the same school where the bomb incident happened – two nearby but different cities. And the first school behavior wasn’t enough to get him watched 24/7, let alone kept out of any other school as well?!? This whole case just doesn’t make sense. Sumpin stanks.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Having been to Hurricane, my money is on stupid kid rebelling.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Probably right, but at least as reported, there are some significant holes in the story. I still want to see his name/ethnicity. A fair number of “refugees” have been settled in Utah, though I don’t know about the south end.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

True , cant imagine a Mormon Jihad .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

WB, that’s what’s bothering me. If it’s a crime as serious as they’re looking at charging him with, isn’t that grounds for charging him as an adult? This kid doesn’t need to be back out on the streets in just a few years after he turns 18, or 21, or whatever. There’s sufficient history to show this is a very troubled individual, not just some kid that feels like being “different.” What’s missing here – why would they not be charging him as an adult (and thereby allowing him to be identified)? I suspect all the locals in Hurricane, and some in St. George (especially those in the school), certainly know who he is. But if he essentially beats the system and is out completely free with only a juvenile record in just a couple of years or so, what stops him from relocating to another area altogether and being under the radar where he’s an unknown?

GS

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Once charged as an adult, he will likely be identified, but the way juvenile law is normally written, the offender and victims if juvenile are concealed.

Once prosecuted, if the sentence spans both juvenile and adult time, the offender is transferred from juvenile detention to prison.

Personally I think that there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes, tracking him online, forums/videos watched, etc.
    They don’t want to tip their hand while backtracking and allow someone to erase anything.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.