Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Trends in weaponizing various departments in US government goes unabated:

‘Dept of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns with 30 Round Magazines’

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/14/Dept-Of-Agriculture-Orders-Submachine-Guns-With-30-Round-Magazines

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I would have went with a different choice for slaughtering the farmers. Need a little more range for murdering them across those big agricultural fields.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

All the offices are in towns or cities. Guess they are expecting company.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Good point!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They can order all they want, it still will not be pretty for them.

GRA
    GRA
    Veteran
    member2

Strange that this agency will request SMG(s) and in that caliber.  On the possible + side … They may just be smart enough to mandate the weapon take the same magazines as their Agency-issued semi-auto pistols and by consequence maybe the model will carry over in to the civilian market.  We seriously however need to repeal the ridiculous ban on full-auto weapons.

Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad" and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There are no subguns that interchange with handguns in .40 cal.

And bluntly, the .40 is the last cartridge I would select for a full auto/burst gun.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Another example of the militarization of what would normally be civilian administrators.  Yet, just like the police forces of every little hick town and above – if no one stops them and says, “You don’t need that”, then it will magically appear and you have a new precedence.  Of course after your have the new toys you’ve got to show use of them – so here come the chicken house raids for all those deadly criminal actions being perpetrated by those the USDA oversights.

Also then they are a source of “on call” forces that can be used by the federales as needed.  And what computer geek that should be shining a chair with his ass wouldn’t go for that?  Probably to be followed by cool selfies of their “bust” reminiscent of the Waco fiasco…

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

I guess the USDA needs to defend themselves against terrorist cattle who refuse to eat the GMO tainted feed.

All kidding aside, has anyone heard that the government is quietly hiring “agents” for all these departments who will be pointing all these weapons at We the People? We know that Ovomit wants a private army he controls which he got by hiding it inside the communist inspired ACA.  With some training, his army could murder a lot of citizens before those murderers are all taken out.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost,
    They are only hidden from those who chose not to see. The murders have already started, look at how many shootings by police are occurring. Whatever force is making them happen it is conditioning and practice for the police and the populous.

Here is one perspective: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-w-whitehead/police-military-equipment_b_4296948.html
    “In addition to being an astounding waste of taxpayer money, this equipping of police with military-grade equipment and weapons also gives rise to a dangerous mindset in which police feel compelled to put their newly high-power toys and weapons to use. The results are deadly, as can be seen in the growing numbers of unarmed civilians shot by police during relatively routine encounters and in the use of SWAT teams to carry out relatively routine tasks. For example, a team of police in Austin, Texas broke into a home in order to search for a stolen koi fish. In Florida, over 50 barbershops were raided by police donning masks and guns in order to enforce barber licensing laws.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, The financial collapse is closer then we think! They are preparing but it will not be easy for the government. Many of the small town police will turn on them with the military equipment.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,

I think you’re right about some cops switching. But I’m sure all this stuff comes with strings attached, like oath an of fidelity to use it in accordance to Government directives when asked.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, I think when you have an army or police that may have 10 to 30% that will turn on them self then that maybe a big problem for them. They really do not know who will turn on them because many are now lying when asked. I know some and they are telling me to prepare for what they think is coming.

This 10 to 30% will cause so much problems for them and some will take control of weapons. Some will arm the people with those weapons.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.