Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

USA – Looking In The Balkans Mirror?

Please feel free to comment!
    :)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe it may happen here to Selco. Trump win will mean riots and civil unrest all over the U. S.

This is the latest poll which shows Trump is up 1.3% it is the Investor’s Business Daily/TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence (TIPP) which has picked the last three winners in the last three elections.

http://conservativetribune.com/most-accurate-presidential-poll/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The most important election in the U. S. history will happen soon. We all need to vote for Trump even tho he is not the best but 100% better then Hillary.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Excellent article, Selco. And thanks. Actually, I already did post on it, just in another thread that seemed appropriate to your article, rather than starting a new topic. Either way, your article deserves a close look and serious contemplation.

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/when-it-starts-to-fall-apart/page/6/#post-50171

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

One of the jokes Trump told at the catholic charity event in NYC was that he had bumped into Hillary there and she has said pardon me. Really? One can speculate she may be getting nervous and is considering making a deal to throw the election. I don’t think Trump could make a deal like this. He would be accused of corruption. It is a Catholic Church though so she could go to confession. But it sure is crazy to see a left wing pro abortion zealot in church sitting next to a priest. The more I thought about it the more disturbing it seems. Maybe they were making Trump an offer he couldn’t refuse. The media sort of expected something, I’m fairly certain it was an ambush on Trump. He was invited, not so sure he would have gone if he knew Hillary was going to be there. Excellent speech by Trump.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

(Reposted from main discussion page)
    Selco, for whatever my inexperienced opinion may be worth, it also seems to me that the USA has been “Looking in the Balkans Mirror,” for quite a while now, but from across the room, as it were. In the last few years, we’ve stepped a lot closer to that mirror, and the growing problems are likely to get a whole lot clearer, as soon as the next regime takes office, if not immediately after the election.

All social conflicts (sexism, ageism, racism, homophobia, and “income disparity”) are fully in play, have been harped on incessantly by the media, and the federal government, with the help of various state and local governments, has been deliberately setting up cultural/religious conflicts between local citizens and whole communities of imported islamic zealots.

Divisive economic forces are in play: debt money “loaned” into existence by the truck-, train-, and shipload, to a prostitute national government, until the ability of that government to squeeze enough of the phony stuff back out of its broke population, to keep paying the “interest” owed on “the National Debt,” is in question. The fedgov encourages foreigners to ignore borders, to sneak in, work for “under-the-table” pay rates, drive citizen labor out of the market, and always to “cash in” on all the social programs to which they never contributed.

The ability of governments, at all levels, to remedy or palliate the conflicts, even if they wished to do so (an open question at best) requires money, as do efforts to upgrade utilities systems protections, and repair crumbling infrastructure — all on revenues which barely keep up with population increase.

The fedgov uses the turmoil to keep all the various identifying fingers pointing away from itself, and toward other fellow abusees. But it won’t take much to push the USA over the edge, and when the waiting profiteers finally succeed, it could trigger a Third World War. I expect little “fun” from the coming experience.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is a new poll that has been right in the last three elections which has Trump 42.6 percent and Hillary 40.8 percent.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-leads-national-poll/2016/10/23/id/754874/?ns_mail_uid=38634206&ns_mail_job=1693198_10232016&s=al&dkt_nbr=calxqgki

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Wow – where to start. Several comments, in no particular order.

First, Freedom: The two URLs that you posted contain significant tracking information. I have no way of knowing exactly what they’re tracking, but I suspect it’s how many times you forward, and other people actually click on the link you sent. If you got that from Newsmax yourself, the user ID (the number right after “/?ns_mail_uid=”) is most likely a specific number associated with you personally. And every time people click on that link, they know how successful they were in getting you those two particuar stories, in terms of how many other people saw the stories because of you forwarding them. The exact same articles can be read by deleting everything after the story ID (754874) just before the mail user ID tracking information – and then they can’t track how people got to their site. Be careful with what you click on from any source (and one of the reasons I recommend not clicking on any of Casey Research’s links within stories I might post here or link to). There is massive tracking of information and storage in databases all over the globe – it’s FAR from just Google and the No Such Agency that are doing it.

Second, Freedom: One can only hope you’re right. See the comments below, mainly prompted by L Tecolote’s thoughts.

Finally, L Tecolote: Your comments brought to mind several thoughts I’ve had lately concerning the US vs. the Philippines. Western media have universally portrayed President Duterte as a wild man, and what they and the Democrats (is there a difference?) want us to believe we’ll have in office if we elect a President Trump. All we read about the Philippines recently is their reach-out to China and the announced “separation” from the US. And that IS concerning, depending on what Duterte meant deep inside it all. I can’t discern yet if it’s due to Duterte being naive at an international level, or if there’s much more going on there than we realize. Certainly the press has played up his anti-US comments on his recent visit to China to strengthen relations with them. BUT – we also hear about how he single-handedly orders the execution of drug dealers, no arrest or fair trial necessary. Yet that’s not what’s really going on. I’ve talked to two very good friends, now US citizens, but immigrants from the Philippines not so many years ago (both from the same island as Duterte, and familiar with him). They stay in close contact with family and friends back there, and are very “up” on what’s going on in their native country.

Duterte is absolutely loved by the majority of his people. Compared to the deep corruption to this point, they’re willing to overlook his course language and heavy-handed tactics as he cleans up the nation (let’s hope it works).. As mayor of his city before he became president, he had crime down to minimal levels, and he instituted the 911 emergency call system that is found in only one other Philippine city, and nowhere else in the world except the U.S. and Canada. Sure, other areas have emergency call systems, but there’s no other standard number around the world, except all of the US, Canada, Duterte’s city, and one other. Is his language course and rude at times? No question. Did he say some amazingly outrageous things about Obama that “just aren’t SAID” in polite diplomatic circles? Absolutely. He calls it as he sees it. And he was voted in as president by a massive majority because the Philippine people recognized that corruption in government at all levels had simply reached an unacceptable level, and he was the one person with a record that said he was serious about having clean government and a safe living environment. He drove aging cars, never lived in a large, expensive house, and clearly never profited from his service to his people. He is also highly anti-handout. Got a problem? It’s YOUR problem. But the Philippine people will step up and help each other where there’s true need – they don’t rely on strength-sapping government transfer of wealth for everything under the sun.

My friends both lamented what they’re seeing happening here (in the US) so very rapidly, particularly in the past two administrations. They have a perspective that few could have – because they weren’t born and raised here, but grew up to adulthood outside the US in a non-Western nation. They’ve seen total corruption in the Philippines at all levels, and they’ve seen the opportunities in the US that exist nowhere else. They came here because of those opportunities, became citizens, and now are rather suddenly seeing the swirl spinning so rapidly around the drain. Yet there’s nowhere else to go that’s any better. I’d add that both friends agreed Duterte’s language leaves a lot to be desired at times, but they agree FULLY with his pulling away from US aid, even military aid, because of the conditions always attached to anything the US “gives” away outside our borders. Ironically though, Hillary wants to ramp up Obama’s rate of “refugee” imports and give, give, give, with no expectation in return – not even tracking of where they go or what they do once here.

I find Trump to be a very distasteful individual, and an embarrassment to the nation. Having him as the symbol of what the US is, if he becomes President, turns my stomach. Yet I don’t see anyone else between our shores that is even talking about fixing many of the things he says he’ll do (almost as if he’s a monarch). As awful as it is, this may be our only way out – our own version of the controversial Rodrigo Duterte in the Philippines. Naive or not in foreign affairs, few can legitimately argue that Duterte isn’t pro-Philippines, and unwilling to be tied down by regulation, or particularly by corruption either at home or abroad. One can only hope that Trump, if he wins, will take the same positions he’s been spouting, and not rely on establishment Republican advisors in how to do it. Otherwise (and perhaps we’re already there), we’re at a point where we won’t be able to escape the swirl, and will be down the tubes probably within the next presidency.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.