Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The gun industry is going to miss ‘Bams. He’s done more to get the general public armed than anyone in the gun control camp. He did have some help from Cuomo, Bloomberg, and a few other elites though.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Some members of the NAACP have started to back the 2nd Adm stating that colored people need the ability to defend themselves from tyranny (I think they used the word cops). But it will drive a wedge into the normal political structure.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree that more and more are purchasing guns, I personally know of two that where anti-gun for over 20 years just got hand guns. So the left is also buying guns too! They also do not trust the government.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I have met a few lefties that although they dont like guns , they have come to the conclusion that they had better have one for any uncertain times that may be ahead . Most I have met , only have one handgun , or a shotgun . To me , that in itself is a big improvement in the overall situation , considering how some of them are politically .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m a little concerned about all the libtards buying guns.
    The majority of the shootings recently involve heavily leftist leaning people.
    Heavily medicated leftists morenoften than not.

Aurora, Newtown, Columbine, the list goes on.
    Save a life, disarm a liberal.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m thinking the next big cultural change we’ll see is starting to allow guns in places where they weren’t previously. I know that is counter intuitive to what gun control folks are looking for, but so isn’t the ever growing shift of people buying guns in reaction to events that gun control folks think should generate the opposite. The concept of “target rich environments” is slowly taking hold. This won’t be a sea change overnight but a slow trickle just as there has been a slow shift against more gun control despite some huge victories by anti-gun folks in places like NY & CT. The public is starting to resist more.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are more gun owners in the U. S. now then ever before, Bammy is having heart burn.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Im for bringing it back like it was in the 1800’s . Almost no restrictions .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.