Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is nothing new that we didn’t know that the federal government is not prepared for a large or small nuclear terrorist attack on a city. If the terrorist group did a nuclear attack on New York, Boston or Chicago the government would not be able to do much.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-not-fully-prepared-nuclear-terrorist-attack-081928577–politics.html

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dont know if you really can be prepared for something like that .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with Tolik. Hard to see how you can be fully prepared. It is good that the topic is being discussed though. If nothing else it tells the public that the issue exists and that govt. isn’t in a position to deal with it. I listened to a segment on the radio today (Fox News) where they were talking about the implications of a cyber attack bringing down the grid. I was thrilled that the topic was getting some air time. Hopefully it prompts more people to think through their own preparedness.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Nuclear is bad enough , but what scares me more than nuclear is a gas attack . A detonation is one thing , and once set off , that is that . But modern chem/gas weapons can kill you before you even know your in the area of affect or in danger . Some are colorless and odorless , much more damaging psychologically than a blast .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also agree with Tolik, not a lot we can do. But it is in the news so that is good.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Do you know how much of an area(miles) a chem/gas weapons can cover? I do not know much about chem/gas weapons.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Eleven kids have died of the flu? so far during this flu season. What flu was that? Was it ebola or a new strain of super bird flu. The northern hemisphere is already under nuclear attack from Fukushime. What it will ultimately do to the world’s ecosystem is a dance of death. Mix birds flu pigs and human viruses in the kettle of divirsity and the result is a quickening of evolution. They (the croney government bureaucrats) can’t handle the truth. Its going to dribble out bit by bit for a very long time and eventually a billion people or so will die in a plague and that will be just the beginning. Sickness disease hunger cancer suppressed immune systems are the grim reaper. Terrorism barely registers on the end game list. Nature when aroused is a real killer. Try not to be a casualty of the endless stupidity of the human race. Happy winter solistice. The cauldron is bubbling.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Brulen wrote:</div>Nature when aroused is a real killer. Try not to be a casualty of the endless stupidity of the human race. Happy winter solistice. The cauldron is bubbling.

True Brulen…sadly. And, as a PS I am ever amazed. I can’t believe people still eat fish and seafood still.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom ,
    No I dont , but I do know that they are far more deadly than those of the past wars . To the point of international treaties banning some types .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.