Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Is there any part of this article that is true? Does anyone here read anything about this?

Sometimes they are true but why doesn’t anyone have some images of this.

US Military Source Confirms: Russian Troops in USA

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I have read many similar articles recirculated for a long time , same thing , no pictures , just a lot of talk . The fact that the public is still brainwashed from the cold war era and fear conditioned about Russia in general , its pathetic . Stop drinking the kool aid . What difference what nationality they are if they are here ? if it were Nicaraguans , Peruvians , Germans , would people still have the same reaction ?…………………but then again all the bullshitters pick Russians because they know it will get a reaction …………I would be more worried about Chinese or another Asian people on our soil , they dont value human life the same way western people do . Considering the present political conditions between the west and the east right now ………….I would highly doubt that at this particular time . Another thing is that joint training is not unusual , even with non-NATO countries , they also host our troops for training exercises , its just that the public is not all that aware of it when its here .

But like I said , foreign troops on our soil doesnt look good , who cares where they are from . I wouldn’t even like the Brits here , those people have never done us any favors either . How many YEARS have we all been hearing about this kind of thing ? Think about it ……….and like you mentioned , in all that time , not one picture , or source coming forward with a name or any documents to prove anything . Its like the boy that cried wolf  on way too many survivalist sites . If it is , it is , …..if its not , its not , either way , nobody is coming forward with hard evidence to prove their story . Which makes it the same old tired story ……………Like you , I want to see proof of some kind ……..but they dont have any do they ?   Just Sayin .

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Article sounds improbable to me, but I do not know.

What I know is that some other things that are mentioned in article as example are simply not true (about Yugoslavia) so that adds to everything.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Freedom- you so have to take much of what you read on sites like that with a hefty skepticism. I agree with Tolik and Selco. IMHO it’s crap

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, I agree with you, I post this to see what all of you think, It looks like everyone is thinking the same as me. No images, no proof! But these stories have been posted all over the internet.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Lot of disreputable sites out there , SHTF Plan comes to mind , all that place is , is a venting site .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I agree on the whole Russian, cold war, brainwashing point but there are foreign troops on our soil. When my cousin came back from Iraq I put him to work at my company. I asked him about what I had heard about foreign troops of all nationalities training on our bases. He said they are in fact here training and they do not train with our soldiers. When they started asking questions about who they were and why they were training separately from our troops they were told don’t worry about it and to leave it alone.

There are a lot of theories out there so decide for yourself. I also know that during hurricane Ike there were Mexican military groups “helping” with refugees in San Antonio. It is just a little unnerving how comfortable our government has become with letting other military forces come into our country.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 I have also heard the same thing from a family member which doesn’t want me to talk about him at all. It is interesting how it is all done under everyone nose.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There has long been “cross training” and private training with foreign troops/countries.
    Both here in the US and abroad.

As to the truth to the ‘russians’ being here, I’m not concerned about them in comparison to certain middle eastern groups.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Who cares, really? They could never send enough to hold any ground in the U.S. anyway. There are lots of troops of foreign nations in other nations training and cross training, its nothing new.

This is the Alex jones **** that makes me beyond mad. People will read or listen to this crap and get all these weird Red Dawn fantasies. Makes me wonder if they have a working brain to actually THINK about it logically.

I know that I’ve been one to talk about invasion type scenarios, but a few hundred, or even a few thousand couldn’t hold much of anything, even just a single port or air field.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The funny part is it wouldn’t take “troops” to cause major disruptions/failure here.

A couple of dozen men in each ‘grid’ zone, each armed with a .22 rifle and a non-descript car could do more damage and cause more havoc than a larger group of ‘troops’. With our fragile power infrastructure, it wouldn’t take long nor that much effort.

I won’t say how, but anyone with half an imagination can figure it out.

They don’t need to hold ground, just ‘stop’ us.
    No power, we’re effectively stopped.
    Suddenly the military has other things to worry about than some sandbox somewhere, they have Chicago/Detroit to deal with.

Here’s a few thoughts to ponder

http://www.smartgridnews.com/artman/publish/Technologies_Security/Sabotage-Gunshot-shuts-down-substation-forces-power-conservation-5697.html#.U2f7_leI3gg

http://www.newsmax.com/LarryBell/terrorism-power-grid/2014/03/31/id/562677/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2013/10/07/weekend-attacks-on-arkansas-electric-grid-leave-10000-without-power-you-should-have-expected-u-s/

There is no need to “hold” anything.
    Just wait until the shooting ends and deal with the survivors.
    Chances are, they’ll be very happy for rescuers to arrive.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats why the Middle easterners use the cell tactics ……………..you dont need a lot of people to be effective , just the right place , target , and time . I suggest WE the citizens , start thinking along the same lines , Cells are almost impossible to defeat , because they could be anybody , they go after a specific target , then melt back into the population once its done , then it starts all over again .

Soviet Partizans were such a pain in the ass to the Germans , that they actually tied up large amounts of  troops and equipment trying to keep their supply lines clear , troops and equipment that were needed at the battle of Kursk , Considering how our country is lacking infrastructure , think about how disruptive a single RR line in a remote area being blown up would cause , or a roadway bridge being rendered unusable for a short amount of time , considering how much we are dependent on trucking . The perp from the cell would be home safe and sound , hearing about it on the news like everybody else . Then there is the power thing . Nobody pays much attention to the ” homeless guy ” with a shopping cart sleeping under the overpass .  . .  Just Sayin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I also think that the cells are the best way to go. from 10 to 14 men cell. Each one has a job. These small cells can do a lot and get out of town fast.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Resistance fighters found that a cell of three is the most effective for staying hidden.
    That way, at no time could you ‘expose’ more than two other people.
    On operations, you worked with strangers so therefore couldn’t say who all was there, etc.

Claire Wolfe wrote of the cell of one, but here’s a little better
    description of leaderless revolution/resistance.

http://www.mathaba.net/rcm/ercm/leaderless.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

An interesting read is: Invisible Armies, An Epic History of Guerrilla Warfare for Ancient Times to Present by Max Boot

It is not a how to book, just a historical perspective about the effectiveness and application of Guerrilla Warfare.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.