Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Anyone else have one? Bought it from a local military surplus store. I have two favorite recipes….

1. Plastic explosive made out of vaseline and potassium chlorate (or sodium chlorate). You knead it like bread dough….

2. Gelled flame fuel (i.e. napalm) out of egg whites, gasoline, and salt. Used in fire bottles.

That is only a fraction of the genius within this book.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

legatelanius, Is this the same book in PDF?

http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2007/imhv3.pdf

legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Yes, they are one and the same. Fun things in there right???

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I hope to God to never need such a book.

legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>tweva wrote:</div>I hope to God to never need such a book.

I as well, but at times necessity calls for drastic action.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes it is funny how this manual is online to download for everyone.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Yeah it has some interesting things in there. There are many more books on the same subject manner that you can find online as well.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>tweva wrote:</div>I hope to God to never need such a book.

Ain’t that the truth.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>legatelanius wrote:</div>

I as well, but at times necessity calls for drastic action.

I’d bet that Hamas and the Ukrainian Separatists have been saying the same things.

Be very very careful with this sort of stuff.

For various reasons.
    Most improvised explosives are not as stable as the commercial products.
    Most improvised explosives are more difficult to ‘set off’.
    (Yes sounds like they contradict each other, but they don’t)
    Most improvised explosives do not have the same yield as the commercial products.

Much like Achmed the Dead Terrorist, there are a bunch of people who haven’t quite gotten
    the hang of using things that go kaboom. If you cannot follow directions to the letter, if you are
    the jumpy type, if you cannot grasp how dangerous this stuff is, do not mess with it.

Oh yeah, the NSA is probably monitoring all the downloads of stuff like this.
    And many years ago, deliberate mistakes were placed in certain ‘subversive’ manuals, there were
    more than a few people caught by these.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya guys damm straight on not wanting to use/need this stuff.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

And I would be very careful about leaving fingerprints on the download. I’m sure this sort of thing is watched VERY closely.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I wouldn’t be so paranoid about it honestly. I mean it’s easy enough to construct your basic “go boom” device, yes there are some more advanced stuff in this book and others like it, but honestly how many of those books came home with soldiers that people got their hands on. How many times could any of us print off this and hand it out to people in our groups?

If they truly wanted to go after people who download a book, then there would also be more people getting charged with downloading movies and music.

Yes there could be a list that we’re all on, but I think they have better things to do than go after law abiding citizens, so I don’t see the need to be *that* worried about it. And like freedom listed out, you can go pick one up in person from some places or order it online.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Pinhead
    Pinhead
    Prepper
    member2

“I think they have better things to do than go after law abiding citizens”

Apparently you’re not familiar with the United states gov’t and it’s endless supply of alphabet soup agencies (DEA,DHS, NSA, BATFE, CIA…) that are currently being misused in every way possible to turn this country into a free-range prison.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pinhead, I agree they have a soup of agencies but they not even close to mastering all the info they have collected + I think they have realized how many people have downloaded or posted on the 1,000’s of online forums and they now knowit’s in the 10’s of millions or more. They do not have enough soup to handle us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.