Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

If we understand the risks correctly, we’ll be better served by noting who is dealing drugs in your area. Marijuana dealers may be legal and clean-up in some areas of the country for its medical aspects. I knew as a teen, the guy who sold us “weed” could just as easily have sold us pills and or heroin. Gangs and drugs do seem to go together like flies and sh*t. Warlords will show up if the economy would really belly up, their minions would be paid in dope while supplies lasted. If anyone is still “toking up” on this forum I hope you are doing it legally and won’t get visited by the cartel types looking to get paid. I have started dreaming of outfitting my entire family in bullet-stopping vests when I read about these shootings–gang members are pretty bad (untrained) shooters and I bet you can find dozens of wounded and dead from these thugs. Anyone see the ballistic clip board or the anti-bullet “blankets” for school kids? This is the collapse, Merry Christmas…

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Now that California has passed prop 47 shoplifting gangs are proliferating. Anything below $950 is a misdemeanor. Thieves use hand calculators to get the overall value and then run. If they get caught it’s a catch & release. 15 % losses are pretty common. (Zero Hedge)

Crime pays for the urban poor.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.