Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Trump is right on all the illegals voting, dead voting and voters voting in more then one state. There needs to be a national voter id that confirms that you are a U. S. Citizen.

Up to 2.1 Million Hispanics May Have Voted Illegally

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/millions-hispanics-illegal-vote/2017/02/16/id/774045/?ns_mail_uid=38634206&ns_mail_job=1712305_02162017&s=al&dkt_nbr=5jxqyuje

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Its disturbing to say the least , considering we are 98% democracy , but again , we the people dont elect the president , it had no impact on the race in that respect . They can stack the cards in state races , so yes it does need to be stopped as quickly as possible .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

it had no impact on the race in that respect .

It came uncomfortably close — 94.6% of the popular vote went to the Hildabeast. The Dems will massage their ghost/illegal contingent ’til they tip the electoral college over, next time.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

No it didnt , the popular vote is irrelevant , the president is elected by the electoral college , who are under NO obligation to vote the way the people do . If the people went on strike , and refused to vote , as long as the electorate voted , there would still be a president , and it would be 100% Constitutional . Thats why the hacking accusation is so ridiculous , the Russians seem to know what most Americans cant accept , and that is, that their wishes are irrelevant . The guy that voted for Clinton is just as irrelevant as the guy that voted for Trump or Mickey Mouse …………..we DONT elect the president . If people would bother to read the Constitution , they would see it in black and white , that the people dont elect the president . Again , we do have control over who we send to support or oppose the president . If more people would accept that , they would not get so emotional and violent about something they dont have control over , and NEVER DID . Republic or Democracy ? the president is the only thing that makes the US a republic , and not a full democracy . Not saying I agree with it , but that is how it has always been . Beating the crap out of each other on the street over something that they have never had control over , is moronic . The behavior we have seen from people this last time is a new low for America .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The democrats were for national suicide in the last election. The popular vote was manipulated to show a falsehood so Hillary would appear to win. Did the USA decide to jump off the bridge. NO

Thus … Overwhelming victory for Donald J. Trump.

Conclusion: The democrats are insane. We just had an election based on “Suicide of the USA” because of them. Disestablishmentarianism . To sever links between reality and government.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

the popular vote is irrelevant , the president is elected by the electoral college

Understood — but if Trump loses points with voters, for whatever reason, he won’t have to lose much to flip it adversely for the next Congressional election.

Cry, "Treason!"

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

the popular vote is irrelevant , the president is elected by the electoral college

Understood — but if Trump loses points with voters, for whatever reason, he won’t have to lose much to flip it adversely for the next Congressional election.

Hence some of my comments that we have 2 years for many of our preps to be put in order.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

In 2018 the Republicans do not have much to lose but the Democrats do have 10 seats that they may lose. But remember if the Democrats stay (win) all there seat back it is still the same as today so I do not see a problem till 2020. I see that we have four years. We will get the Supreme Court back.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

In 2018 the Republicans do not have much to lose but the Democrats do have 10 seats that they may lose. But remember if the Democrats stay (win) all there seat back it is still the same as today so I do not see a problem till 2020. I see that we have four years. We will get the Supreme Court back.

Maybe.
    With our wishy washy RINO’s out there, I’m not going to bet on anyone but myself.
    All it’s going to take for some of them is one good “hit” and they’ll cave despite the voters wishes.
    This was no landslide, but it swung our way enough to be helpful if we can hold the line long enough.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’m with Whirlibird and L Tecolote on this one. I believe that the only sure thing is that “we’ve” got only the next 18 months to secure some solid gains and positions. If the media/RINO/Democrat and others group pulls off enough undermining of the President, and he isn’t handed enough actual bills to sign from Congress, the laws therefore don’t change. And Executive Order can only (rightfully) go so far. My wife and I are seriously re-looking at everything, and considering that whatever we haven’t accomplished in about the next year or so, we may regret in some very big ways. If we’re as well prepared as we reasonably can be, and the Trumpmobile is still moving nicely forward, all the better. We buy insurance in hopes that we’ll never need it, and are VERY glad we’ve got it if we do. Same principle here. I just don’t trust anything past the next election (Congress pretty well shuts down between then and the following January, thus only about 18 months of actual “work” time for things to get done, regardless of how strong Trump pushes.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

About 1000 people protested outside my local republican congressmans office and home yesterday in Kinderhook. Pure intimidation tactics. They couldn’t win, they can’t win. They won’t win again. They’re mentally screwed. It’s the republican majority who has the power now. If I wanted to see a freak show I would have gone to watch. I had other things to do. Work lol.
    Walking Dead was more entertaining than the Hollywood Tribe awarding themselves for their awful movies.

Trump scores a big one. He refused to attend the correspondents dinner. Don’t lay down with pigs is good advice.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.