Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of OldAccounts
    OldAccounts
    Survivalist

How do I unsubscribe? I thought this might be a place to share survival tips and info… but it’s yet again another political platform for ‘good old boys’.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Hey Asia, sorry to hear you want to go. I just wanted to let you know not every one here is into the political side of it all. I, among others do enjoy the survival tips and such. As you have problems with the political side of it all. I cant wrap my head around all the gun talk my self, but as mom said “To each their own!.” Please feel free to stick around. More then willing to listen.

Gypsy

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Paddle Asia – The forum is a young one and forums tend to ebb and flow on topics. I too am not interested in political discussion -( or really guns/weapons much either). Maybe you might want to give it a chance? Forums need a wide variety of people to participate to make them interesting. Is there a survival area you are particularly interested in? Would like to hear. I don’t’ know how you ‘unsubscribe’ to a topic, unless you un check the box at the bottom of the last page – if that would work?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

You can cut and run …………or contribute . its a choice , there are plenty of topics about prepping , nobody said you have to click on any of the political ones . your choice .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Asia,
    There is a wealth of knowledge here with this group. Even posters you might disagree with politically or have differing social and cultural views still have a lot to offer.  I really don’t believe there is a common political view point here, and I know each participant comes from unique backgrounds.
    I think it is unrealistic to expect no political discourse when the times we live in seem to be in the throws of significant world changes. If you have a particular issue you want help addressing post a question and see what happens.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Paddle Asia, There are areas were there are some politics but they are most just news in the media and some will give there opinions there. The rest is all survival.  Also I believe there are more girls here then boys! And they know a lot!

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m not going to try to convince you to stay, but if you’re just going to leave because of a differencing of opinions, more specifically political views, then I have to ask why. If you see something you disagree with, state it, say what you believe, and go from there. Democracy is pretty cool eh?

Also, if you see a thread about whatever, but it turns political, then either tell the posters to keep the thread on the same subject matter as it’s suppose to be, or if you don’t want to speak up let me know because I’ll straighten em out haha.

But seriously, leaving for sake of a difference of opinions or beliefs is pretty childish. I disagree with a lot of what my Canadian government does. Do I just say “Nope I’m done here” and leave? Not yet lol.

ETA;

A lot of people on here are religious. I’m not. You don’t see me tuckin’ tail and running off. In fact, I’ve come to know these people are of good heart and mind. Just because they don’t share the same beliefs as I doesn’t mean we can’t get along.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Well said Mr,Red!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr. Red, Very good point! Here we all have difference opinions.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I don’t understand…

Half the reasons why we prep are because of political situations beyond our control… how can we prep for surviving a coming SHTF event without discussing the causation of that event? Like baking a birthday cake without being able to actually talk about how old someone is…

No matter. I would prefer that Asia stay, since this is a place to trade information and learn, but if Asia is bound and determined to leave, then I will not stand in the way.

Edit: I’m guilty of wandering off topic in the threads… it happens. One subject is directly linked to another and it just sort of happens… anyone see it happening from now on, I’d appreciate it if you all would throw your paw in the air and let me know. Thanks…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Im a bit surprised about this as well. Different opinions are just that, different opinions.

Anyway, it is easy to simply change your username and password and not come back. If you want me to remove the posts please send an email to mail@shtfschool.com

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Unsubscribe’ is closed to new replies.