Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

United States Supreme Court Judge Anton Scalia ‘revolt’ if taxes get too high! This I find very interesting!
    I think we are going though some important times! And when a Supreme Judge says something like this it means to me that we are getting closer to a SHTF.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/19/justice-scalia-students-%E2%80%98perhaps-you-should-revolt%E2%80%99-if-taxes-get-too-high

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Obamacare is a tax – we are in revolt. Will someone please tell that old fool.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

We are taxed to death already. And, it’s not just the taxes. As a small business owner, if I added up the hours spent every month filling out paper for the various governmental offices and ‘charged’ my time at an hourly rate, it would be stunning.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, They are all out of hand. They have put all businesses together, large and small. If you own a business well you are rich, elite and you need to be taxed to pay for the free loaders. They are really not interested in jobs and businesses. They are interested in government jobs and have the government in control of everything. So the more taxes on businesses the better.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well , the flaw is this : At one point in this country , business and the wealthy created the jobs , this was true . NOW that is no longer true , the wealthy and business export more jobs than they create , ……………they are the leaches of America now ………..I say stick it too them until they rediscover patriotism .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, it is simple, tax the hell out of everything made in another country. Make it were they will come back and make everything here again.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hear ya !!! that would solve everything in that respect .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.