Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

When I was doing a project out of state a few months ago , I was making some very good money on that project . I knew I needed a decent pair of boots , so I did some searches , I cant just wear any boot as most hurt my feet , and feel like you have a 4 year old child holding on to your legs when you try to run in them , so one priority was light weight . I found that a lot of police were using the Under Armor boots , and after reading the reviews , I took the chance and ordered some . Best boots I ever wore !!!!!! they are light as a feather , good ankle support , and an odd tread pattern , that tread pattern I tested on the conditions of where I was at on ice ……the tread pattern would not slip on iced over sidewalks or streets . They feel like a good pair of sneakers , and again , very light . Do not get this confused with the valsets boots , which most reviews say are poorly made .

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

Thanks.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I’ve read great stuff on UA boots. Might get myself a pair later this year, but my Cabelas are holding out real well so I’ll have to wait and see.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I should warn people , I would not consider these work boots , these are tactical boots , made for if you need to run a lot , they are pricy , but no break in period , they are comfortable from the get go ;)

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Oh my friend I need not get new work boots. I’ve got countless pairs of those haha. Something you can never go wrong with is a good pair of boots, no matter what they’re purpose is.

You’ll always need something for your feet, good boots = good investment.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.