Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

about 1982 i lived in a house sitting beside a train track out in the bush, it was a mormal day as usual, sitting with the cousins doing homeschooling. for some reason we looked out the window at the same time… running along the tracks upright on two legs, full of fur, no cloths, about 6 feet tall was a creature, its face was elongated, stub tale broad shoulders, definatly no cloths. instantly we dashed for the door and grabbed any old boots we could, and bolted out the door. the house was 75 feet from the tracks so we got there fast, yet it was already gone out of sight. its footprints were long, with four toes up front and one in the back, its stride was at least 6 feet. we could jump and match one or two strides but thats it. we racked our brains and no one had seen anything like that before. we left it at that and carried on with life….

i had’nt thaught much about it untill one winter for my birthday,jan 31 1990 i brought a couple friends to a family cabin 100 miles north west of the old homestead, -30, several feet of snow. i was telling my friends about old witch stories and weird places just at the end of the frozen lake. a caboose, and freaky tree stump with carvings and symbols.so buddy says “show me this place” … we were drinking a little, but not that much, no stumbling or slurring so i say okay. we walked onto the frozen lake and some time later were at the point to head inland at the caboose. we had just made it 50 feet into the bush..{we walked side by side on the ice with no sound or movement from the ice} suddenly a great loud CRACKING and instantly we heard water splashing and a roar…..wasnt animal… sounded human. what the..again with the roar deafening loud, deep in base and nerve wracking. i told buddy i dont know what that is and we should leave now. a roar come from the area i wanted t go to, wow fast, it was like over there then in a couple seconds it was over there… we made it to the caboose, i planned on making our way to the road, should be right there, ROAR come from where we were just sitting. we made it to a pile of logs and another ROAR… he’s right behind us..we really sprinted as fast as we could, made it to the road and we each took a tire track and kept running. within a few steps a very large creature, 7 feet tall, upright on two legs, full of fur, stinking like wet poopy bear dog with musk oil…yuck. it stepped out of the tree line and in two bounds was accros the road into the trees on the other side about ten feet in front of us. with a full moon that night, we saw him…looked into his eyes, brrrrr….

now buddy and myself have been workout partners for years, we were in excellent shape. all i said was pour it on and the sprint lasted for three miles back to the cabin. well he circled us, crossed the road behind us and into the tree line, popped out ahead of us crossed the road and back into the trees. he circled us the whole way back, everytime he stepped infront of us we could see his features. elongated face, full of fur, stunk, his eyes piercing, stub tail, long feet… i swear he could have had us anytime he wanted. finnaly we are at the cabin, and in full run i jump kick the door open, on landing in the kitchen i didnt stop and grabbed the table, as buddy come through the door he slamed it, so the table instantly slams infront of the door. other buddy wakes up from the couch and asks what the heck is going on…ROAR {hahaha he yells MOM}..I DIDNT STOP THERE, buddy flips the couch into the door, i say theres a kitchen door too so off we go. pushed that old ben hurr fridge in front of that door, with all the furniture blocking the doors we flip all beds up over windows… dressers, end tables, everything we got went to the doors and windows. we are safe now..right? we succesfully blocked windows, doors, we are in one piece, ROAR!!!

in the livingroom is a huge bay window, the curtains open and it looks over the balcony to the lake, and there…standing on the deck on two legs, with a hand at either sides of the window and looking down in on us…yup, long face, about 5 feet across at shoulders, hairy body and no cloths…it roared like he had a vocal cord, wasnt animal in sound, the whole time he chased us it was upright on two feet. i have my own thaughts, whenever i tell this story i get the same reaction, yet bring it up with my buddys and they dont want to talk about it. me feeling is it was sasquatch, we tresspassed on his family ground, and chased us away. he could have had us anytime, i done research after and heard recordings identicle, most photos are fake, he dont look like an ape, more like dog crossed with man but neanderthall, and fur….. i often think about him… im going back soon, see if i can make a friend.
    true story…
    Darin

Prepare, Preserve, Protect...

Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

just a thaught to ponder, fishing boats are bringing up sea life thaught to be extinct for millions of years, new bugs and germs are being dug up alien to us, we see more life forms emerging thaught to be gone,
    i think that a lot of these surfacing stories are true. we are not aware like we should be. id like to hear others who may have a story to tell, you’ll find no ridicule here.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Just saw this interview with Les Stroud about his experience in this regard

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks Darin for sharing the story, spooky.

Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

in B.C. the” Haida Guay ” have a legend of a ancient tribe of neanderthall like peoples, covered in hair, that co existed in tales of lore. i picked up this tale years ago in talking with an old medicine man. he said there are certain climate zones in pockets of valleys, where the springs flow to the surface and fish jump that they prefere to live there. alone and isolated. in another old story i heard there was a bond between a tribe of sasquatch, and a band of Haida Guay when a wife was chosen from the band by one of the sasquatch. the lands changed over time, the band evolved yet the tribe of sasquatch remained the same. only after breeding did they change.
    .. just another tale from native lore…..or is it?

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I always have a hard time believing these kind of stories but I respect people who have experienced that. I know, we humans know very little about life, death and whats around us. So a lot of things are most likely out there, hard for us to even imagine and hard for us to believe.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.