Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2015/01/14/us-economy-lone-bright-spot-as-global-outlook-getting-worse/?intcmp=ob_homepage_dont_miss&intcmp=obnetwork

Well this is not news to me. I have been saying the the world economy will first collapse one country at a time and at the end the U. S. will collapse too. Oil going down is helping but not for long since many of the oil produced in the U. S. will stop which is Trillion’s of dollars lost. As you can also see the oil is down but food prices have stayed up.

I see all the oil producing counties in trouble. Also counties like Greece, Spain, Italy, Japan are close to collapsing.

World Bank says that global economy will expand only 3%!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

That’s a central bankers viewpoint. It shows the world is unbalanced. The euros would like the US to bail them out again but its impossible. Today the Swiss decoupled their currency from the euro. They just did it. No notice to anyone. Bankers are losing control. lol

A more accurate headline … Lone Dim Spot. Russia cut off gas to a number of countries. French are in turmoil. The global outlook isn’t following the guidance now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen you have it right it is the bankers but I think that there game is in trouble. The bankers have lost there control of things(stolen so much) that they need to reset(collapse) every country in the world to try to implement a one world government(money).

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If the US economy is looking good right now it is only because everyone else is looking worse. Everything is relative as they say.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes we are not doing great but better then the rest but this will not last long. This good times we are having is a time for all of us to prepare for what will come our way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.