September 4, 2016 at 3:26 pm #49891
U.S. CDC Giving Itself Unconstitutional POWERS to Round Up and Detain Citizens En Masse Anytime, Anywhere And Throw Away the Key
I like all your opinions on this article.September 4, 2016 at 5:40 pm #49892
They can try……….Starting to make Putin look good huh .
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 4, 2016 at 6:24 pm #49894
I believe they are anticipating problems that they don’t have answers. I doubt they even know most of the problems that will need answers.September 4, 2016 at 8:01 pm #49895
When it comes to biological warfare , designer bugs have no answer , except to the country that dropped it .September 4, 2016 at 8:32 pm #49896
Fascinating! They’re not discarding the Constitution; it’s still there. It just means the opposite of what it used to mean…now. (Must be another “reading” of same, by that imminent “constitutional scholar,” B. Hussein O.)
Who’ll get the proposed injections? And what’ll be in them? Check the NSA files for age, ethnicity, Social Security status, voter registration, political affiliation, membership in certain disfavored organizations, online commentary, etc. With a little judicious application of collected information, and selected injection, the Social Security “Trust Fund”, and various disputed “changes” might yet be preserved.
Won’t even need polonium — naahh, nothing exotic and dangerous like that! Designer organisms can do the job over time, and leave no trace. Police State? What police state? Everything here is done by consent — ain’t that right, citizen?
Career opportunity: Undertaker
Cry, "Treason!"September 5, 2016 at 4:59 am #49897
1. The tone of the article is sensationalism, which terribly weakens its effectiveness with the general public (most of whom will never see it anyway). Therefore it’s not useful as a widely forwarded link in an email campaign. Yet the quoted substance from the proposed regulations themselves is still substantial. And the news media clearly are not picking up on this. The ONLY wide news search result I can find is a Snopes “False” conclusion, though the interpretation by Snopes is their usual pro-Administration slant (propaganda), in direct conflict with the actual quoted material from the proposal itself.
2. [Rhetorical question] Is there any question at all why, during the ammo crisis a year or so ago, FedGov was buying up massive amounts of substantial (e.g. .40 cal hollow point) ammunition, and they were supplying the alphabet agencies that SHOULD have no need for such “equipment?”
3. Anybody that submits commentary during this public comment period is an absolute fool to go on record against this. Lay low and be prepared. It’s highly unlikely this will be an immediate threat, because this is just more of the groundwork being laid for the future. Keep your precious metals savings high, with investment in all three – Au, Ag, Pb. If you never need it, consider yourself fortunate, just like paying for car or homeowner’s insurance and never having to make a claim.
4. With respect to the Snopes argument (one part of it anyway), this supposedly only pertains to situations where a serious outbreak of a serious disease takes place, and is of such a nature that they have to “contain” it. So, what is the specific criteria beyond which a serious disease can be declared? Seems like a handful of Zika virus cases has nearly risen to the panic level as far as CDC and the Administration are concerned, based on their hype and need for massive amounts of additional money. It’s left up to the CDC to determine the criteria for implementing the crisis measures.
5. I have already faced the threat of forced removal from my position in a FedGov job because of refusal to take the flu shot that covered one of the “world wide disaster flu epidemics” that was about to devastate the entire world (and our country). We have, with 100% success for many years, used a homeopathic nosode, and each year I declined the “mandatory” flu shot at work – because it was not technically mandated. But the year before my retirement, I was threatened with my job. I found a technical loophole in the “big bad” flu shot being added that year, based on a religious objection that they tried to say did not exist, and I claimed it. But I was told by our department chief, in writing, that the rules were being re-written for the following year, with full union approval – which I verified. Thus, the following year it was a choice: the shot or my job. And I retired very shortly before the deadline for the shot – which irritated the snot out of the department chief who would have loved to fire me.
Bottom line: I KNOW these people are serious about this – they tried it for years without teeth, just scary-sounding unenforceable threats. But then they grew teeth, and they’ve already been trying this cr@p in microcosm with their captive little audience of federal employees for years. Most people bend over and just cry “BOHICA,” grudgingly accepting what Massuh tells them they MUST do. Massuh plays hardball.September 5, 2016 at 11:34 am #49899
There hasn’t been a high CAR/CFR pandemic (case acquisition rate/case fatality rate) since the Black Death killed off anywhere from 30 – 60% of Europe’s population in the 1300’s. The worst pandemic of modern times was the Spanish Flu of 1918. Despite the actual number of deaths being high in real numbers (20 – 40 million worldwide), the world’s population was higher at the end of 1918 than it was at the beginning. It was not a high CAR/CFR societal killer pandemic. Basic common sense could have reduced the 1918 death toll significantly but at the time the concept of public health was still in its infancy. Even the Black Death pandemic did not have to be as bad as it was but what happened was people fleeing the pandemic spread it across all of Europe.
Sometime somewhere either Mother Nature or a govt. will dish up a high CAR/CFR pandemic. Countries like China have active bioweapons programs and likely would see it as a good thing if they killed off a good chunk of their own population as a side benefit to a biowar against the West. An accidental escape or purposeful release could get one going. In the absence of a vaccine the only way of containing it would be to quarantine infected areas. Doing so might doom the healthy within the quarantined zone but the alternative would be uncontrolled spread such as happened in Europe in the 1300’s. Though the article talks about rounding up and detaining people the more likely scenario is quarantining infected areas to let the virus burn itself out when it runs out of hosts. Harsh but true.
Big money and geopolitical interests have seriously compromised the WHO and CDC. They will likely be very slow to take action in the face of evidence of an unfolding high CAR/CFR scenario. As for this new power they’ve given themselves, I see it more as a feel good move on the part of bureaucrats who think they’ve done their job protecting us from ourselves more than I see it as anything they could make actionable.September 5, 2016 at 3:15 pm #49902
I see it more as a feel good move on the part of bureaucrats who think they’ve done their job protecting us from ourselves more than I see it as anything they could make actionable.
Good thoughts throughout your post, MB, though I disagree with just that last line. Those behind all this have a multi-generational outlook, and are very, very patient – and committed to the core. They build on the small building blocks placed by those that went before them. The old “two steps forward, one step back” philosophy is still very much in evidence among those that have taken control of federal, state, and even local governments. Ask American Indians about tribal rights. Look at the state of education. Look at the “privacy” “protections” we no longer have with respect to medical records. Look at the encroachment on the 2nd Amendment. It’s little by little, with outrageous proposals here, some pullback there, but still “progress.” (“Forward!”)
Trump’s Art of the Deal is very instructive, whether he’s part of the destructive forces in our nation or not. His text is still a blueprint of the process. We’re now beginning to see it in play with his immigration policies – start with everything including the kitchen sink, back off, appear to be compromising, but still end up closer to your end objective, wait a while, and restart the process. Again, it’s multi-generational. Their 168 year old textbook provides the internal evidence. Particularly Cloward, Piven, and Alinsky, merely updated the tactics used in modern times, while taking nothing away from the original core philosophy. There is fundamental evil that seeks power and wealth, and once people understand that very simple principle, and the fact that those of similar minds flock to it, then understanding our present circumstances becomes rather simple. Most of the feel-good bureaucrats likely don’t really “get” it – and thereby don’t realize they have become the useful idiots Lenin reportedly identified. [Again – no, it is not about “communism.” It’s worse.]September 5, 2016 at 4:09 pm #49905
Trump = pro 2nd amendment , somewhat patriotic , actually knows how to make money and economics . Could possibly have meaningful dialog with important foreign powers , knows the cold war is over . The only one saying several things that everybody knows are a problem ( weather or not he will do something about them is in the air ) . If he is part of the plan , the slide down will be much slower .
Clinton = Wants to abolish the 2nd amendment , knows how to make money , but the way a mafia thug would go about it , unpatriotic , will give you as much socialism as you want ( for a very personal price ) , professional politician , wants to keep the cold war going to appease the globalists and military industrial complex , anti religion . Fast decline of the nation and individual liberties .
there really is only one choice now isnt there ?September 5, 2016 at 4:28 pm #49906
Tolik I am 100% for Trump. Hillary can’t be trusted, lies, does many things that would be crimes if we did them and Hillary and Bill Clinton made over 100 million dollars since Bill left office without doing any business, selling anything, just talking. I call that pay to play. If you want to talk to them you need to pay to play.
Everyone needs to vote this time because 4 more years of the Obama plan will end any way for us to keep our right. Hillary will change the Supreme court for more them 40 years, IT IS OVER! Our only chance is Trump. Like him or not he is the only chance right now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.