Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

As it gets warmer there will be more and more mob violence increasing in size fueled by the media and our leadership.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

What these idiots don’t grasp, besides english, basic math and logic, is that while Ferguson may have been slow in making corrections, they were happening.

But this murderous attack upon officers isn’t going to gain the effect they want, but will instead call down a LE response that may and should resemble the hammer of Thor.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What logic would normally dictate doesn’t matter. Anything LE does will be derided in the news. The people behind all this want to reach the point where shooting the perpetrator is not allowed by LE for any reason.

An escalation of force will cause more riots just to prove they can. “The American Spring” anyone? Now you will get a revolution of sorts.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, This is why you will have police officers respond hard in these areas. I blame all of this on O. Ferguson was not in anyway a police race problem, never was. But they made it into one.

In the long run the police of this country will not stand with the federal government.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird, This is why you will have police officers respond hard in these areas. I blame all of this on O. Ferguson was not in anyway a police race problem, never was. But they made it into one.

In the long run the police of this country will not stand with the federal government.

You are entirely correct.
    This should never have been allowed to become what it is.
    What is going to happen now, good or bad will be remembered for years.
    The Police will take the blame but the fault falls on Zero and company.

You want to burn your own town down, you’re going to get caught.
    You try to murder cops, you will be found. You may even survive.

Have to emphasize the last part of your post.
    Nobody believes me when I say that.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

IF WE BURN YOU BURN WITH US…. spray painted in very big letters on the St Louis Arch.

Looks like the Hunger Games, Walks like them. Talks like them. These sec men in Ferguson are in real trouble.

And the media pressure to force the police chief out and call all the cops racist? That flat out will not end well.

* see… sec men Deathlands, if you need a reference.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The two injured LE have been released from the hospital already. They are lucky as hell.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Lucky … spells shoot the moon, “vacation time with benes”. Must have been .22 LR Beach in Florida. Got their tickets punched.

Wasn’t even 62 gr. which would have made Atf happy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, That’s my guess as well.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ferguson is out of control , but in a way , it echo’s the building anger at the escalating abuse of power by LE’s in the country in general . Like was said in another thread , LE’s are the real ones out of control . The biggest resentment coming from the people is the fact that almost none of the “bad apples ” see’s a day of maximum security prison like you and I would get . That needs to change , they protect them way too much , especially when its plain as day on a video ……….yet nothing happens . Its just going to get worse until they actually make some serious reforms nationwide , with prison sentences , in with the rest of the hardcore inmates . Like Treason , once you knowingly cross the line , your rank and uniform will not protect you .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I can’t see that anything will change in that regard, if anything an escalation of violence will occur by both sides now. Cops are the target and will feel a necessity to defend themselves, criminals will continue to be bad guys. The media and the hustlers will keep the chant going as well.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are reports that there s groups from out of town and Fox News has reported that some are sayng that they are from the American Communist party. They want this to happen to take America down and O is not standing in there way.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I thought the perps were Black Panther and NAACP members out to get whitey . You know , the all Black Nazi parties .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I would think anyone and everyone that could take advantage of the situation is there, including agencies from foreign countries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.