Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Well THAT is one area I would not consider moving. Lost their minds is right! How much you want to bet that the cops take the good turn-ins for their own collections, just like New Orleans?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anyone that would listen to this and turn in a gun shouldn’t have a gun. On the other hand this is very dangerous thinking on the part of Greensboro showing a total disregard of citizen’s rights and safety.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

These gun control nuts will never understand that the criminals, drug dealers and terrorist will never turn in there weapons period! Look at what happen in France, what happen in Australia. Where did the terrorist get the shotguns, automatic AK 47’s oh and the bombs. Gun control did one great thing for the terrorist! Made there countries gun free zones.

Only the criminals have guns in Europe and all other countries with gun control.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Let’s face it, the libtards use these buy backs to feel like they are accomplishing something.
    And I hate to admit it, I don’t mind them doing it.
    Long as its their money.

It brings some neat stuff out of closets for cash purchases, and maybe granny gums gets double or more cash for what she brings instead of some bs card.
    Win – win.

And to get rid of hot/crime guns, what better way.

We had a little old lady bring in her husband’s WWII bring back pistol.
    It had been in a drawer for 20+ years, she was scared of it and had literally left it in with his socks since his death. She was going into a home and had to finish cleaning out the house, and there it lay.
    She brought it in, in a brown paper sack, two pairs of socks picked up at the same time. She wanted it destroyed.
    I talked with her at length about it.
    She got $500 the next week and a local collector got an amazing piece for more than it was worth.

Let em do the buy backs, use it to your advantage.
    I actually participated in one a while back.
    Turned in 4 broken pos guns not worth $35 in parts for $600.
    Went and bought a new Glock with the cash.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Problem is , if its scumbag Constitution hating LE agencies sponsoring the event ………then they destroy them and dont let the people buy . Only thing I can see in that scenario , is if private people intercept the seller with cash ……..if they are not chased off by the scumbags .

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Friend of mine went to a “buy-back” event. He walked all the way to the front and then walked his way back. As he did this he would look at what people had to turn in. If he found one he liked he offered $100 more than the buy back. Got a couple of sweet 1890’s 22 rifles. They looked like “rolling block” types. I have never seen any like those 2 rifles.
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The article didn’t mention paying anyone for the guns turned in.

I find it odd that the police would ask people to sign a pledge to not be violent.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

No it did not , and there are people stupid enough to do it . What is interesting to me , is that by doing so , yes , they get more power over the citizen , but it also makes their job that much harder , its a fact that is known by most police depts , that gun owners help stop crime .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Be like the French. Turn in your minds for a better society. Mostly sarcasm.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

These gun control nuts will never understand that the criminals, drug dealers and terrorist will never turn in there weapons period!

I’m on the same side as you, when it comes to the need to be armed against all forms of tyranny, but I don’t believe that they fail to understand that the refujihadis and homegrown criminals will remain armed, despite any unconstitutional they may successful in getting passed. I think their strategy is to claim that whatever ” gun violence,” to use their term, is our fault, and that it is we ” right-wingers” are the ones who have caused all the “gun crime.” Given the political agenda of 3/4 of the politicians, and the vacant mental state of 7/8 of the voters, it could happen.

Fixed it — Thanks GS! That’s what I get for trying to post from a cheap “pad” computer with fingertip editing.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

L Tecolote, you might want to modify your block quote there, though I figured out which was your part anyway. And That’s correct except I think you were too generous (on the low side) with the 3/4 of the politicians figure. Some may appear pro-2nd Amendment, and maybe truly are, but they’re still backstabbing the people that put them there by allowing us to continue down the path of ultimate destruction. The system is rigged such that those that truly do oppose what’s going on in Washington are either corrupted themselves with money and/or blackmail of some sort, or they’re simply defunded by the Party while a “chosen one” is funded to replace them in the next election. Between now and then, the media won’t give them a voice (except as a token to maintain the appearance of “fair and balanced in only one network’s case – which is itself the faux fair and balanced token of the media). And those same senators and representatives are marginalized out of any power or influence whatsoever for the balance of their terms. But on the whole, I could not agree much more with your assessment – spot on.

Don’t forget the agenda behind the group in charge of the international cities movement through the UN which the US happily signed on to. Their history is about taking down right wing extremists, not Islamic ones. Combine that with DHS and other associated law enforcement designations of what constitutes a potential right wing terrorist, and bingo: WE’re the enemy without having fired a shot.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m just speechless! Totally shocked! How can that possibly be when it made so much sense to get all those dangerous killer guns off the streets? It’s for the children! after all…. [ExtremeSarc/OFF]

ROFL! (at their idiocy)

Robin – Thanks for the update. It’s nice to know there are at least some pockets of sanity still left.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Too funny. One knife and a bb gun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.