Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“That’s all part of the manipulation that goes far beyond any single state player. The various bordered political entities really probably have little idea just how much even they are being manipulated and used.” GS

No one can say these organizations don’t exist anymore when they put up their own web site. http://bilderbergmeetings.org/participants2015.html This group doesn’t meet to discuss the newest motivational technic for employees. Obviously they meet to discuss how to manipulate money by using all available resources.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Apparently Russia is evacuating it’s citizens from Turkey, one might expect the war to expand into Turkey very soon.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

If they do, it becomes a sudden test of NATO (Art. 5). Check out this blast from the past (6 years ago).

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/10/turkey-unilaterally-excludes-israel-from-nato-sponsored-military-exercise

Note how unfriendly Turkey was even back then. It looks like they chose to provoke a crisis with the Russian shoot-down. And unfortunately, just like his immediate siding with his Harvard buddy (Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr.) that resulted in the “beer summit,” Obama is at it again, immediately siding with Turkey (“Turkey has a right to defend its territory and air space.”). Was Turkey totally wrong? Well, we don’t really know where the Russian jet actually was, first of all. Second, a 17 SECOND incursion (by Turkey’s own claim) into Turkish air space does not warrant an unintercepted shoot-down when fully armed F-16 fighters were already up in the vicinity. Obama couldn’t have had all the facts at the time he spouted off about Turkey’s “right” even if they technically did have that right. And where was his condemnation of the rebel fighters shooting a totally defenseless, parachuting pilot? This was a carefully choreographed (and I believe coordinated) shoot-down. And now Putin has an excuse to see just what size (if any) pelotas Obama has (or anybody else in NATO) given Article 5 of the NATO Treaty (an attack on one is an attack on all philosophy). I would not be surprised to see Putin strike, expecting Obama to do what he did with his red line in Syria – nothing. The alternative is WWIII, potentially (heading into a nasty winter).

The other scenario I can think of right now is that since Russia HAS been supplying the bulk of Turkey’s gas, there would be retaliation against Russian citizens in Turkey if the Turkish people were freezing their buns off starting next week. But then if that happens, I suspect Iran will step in to rescue Turkey, and we’ve got an even bigger mess with our NATO “ally” Turkey cozying up to Iran for literal survival of their people through the winter.

And when will America wake up to the fact that this is NOT an inept president – just a very evil one, intent on destroying the social and political order by any means necessary, as taught by his mentor (Frank) and that lovely couple, Cloward and Piven, who merely updated the method of carrying out the 167 year old master plan?

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Captain Konstantin Murakhtin spoke for the first time after he was rescued by special forces in a daring 12-hour mission behind enemy lines.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/downed-russian-pilot-vows-revenge-1.1951135

Profile photo of Proteus 55
    Proteus 55
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Georgia Saint, excellent analysis, it’s quite possible that this could become the prelude to ww3. As an alternate scenario, a certain “side” could want to drag Russia into an enhanced engagement by manipulating the events through the rather irrational shooting down of that airplane, and the callous killing of a parachuting pilot. I personally don’t buy the whole “accident” theory, I believe it’s deliberate and only one move in the increasingly complex game of chess. Even if they manage to defuse / de-escalate the whole mess, it still sets a dangerous precedent and also the missile batteries placed in Syria stay. All in all, bad news for all involved. Each day that passes, I see the chance for peace fleeting away like a bird scared away from sounds of fireworks. I hope that I’m wrong.
    I have added to emotional preparing in my daily routines.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It came out today that the Russians notified the US of the flight. It appears that the US shared the info with Turkey. Turkey had F16’s scrambled and airborne ready for the Russians to show up.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Even before this, wouldn’t have given a nickle for all of turkey.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It came out today that the Russians notified the US of the flight. It appears that the US shared the info with Turkey. Turkey had F16’s scrambled and airborne ready for the Russians to show up.

Putin said it right. It was a “stab in the back” committed by “accomplices of terrorists”. Does the name Barack Hussein Obama sound familiar?

Update:
    Russia seeks economic revenge against Turkey over jet

http://reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0TE0QT20151126

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

“We are strategic partners … ‘Joint projects may be halted, ties could be cut’? Are such approaches fitting for politicians?,” Erdogan said in a speech in Ankara.

Never mind that he just shot down one of Russia’s aircraft, and apparently hasn’t condemned the cold-blooded murder of the parachuting pilot. The world in which these “politicians” live is wholly separate from the one in which we live. But our world is their video game, and we suffer the consequences.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Erdogan is an exceptionally dangerous man. He is seriously deranged in my opinion, and yet ‘Bams seems to cozy up to him……

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Amen to that. In addition to the quote above, I just found this:

“We very sincerely recommend to Russia not to play with fire,” Erdogan told supporters during a speech in Bayburt, in northeast Turkey. “We really attach a lot of importance to our relations with Russia… We don’t want these relations to suffer harm in any way.”

And given reports that the Russians notified the US of their bombing flights (consistent with previous announcements that they’d keep the US informed after the downing of the Russian passenger jet), on top of Putin’s “suggestion” with Hollande in Moscow that the US might have even supplied Turkey with the coordinates of the bombers, this is getting all the more dangerous. What Obama is doing is nothing short of amazing (only in terms of impact, certainly not sanity) – yet the military and various agencies are going along with it all.

Add this little tidbit and it gets even more “interesting.”

President Xi Jinping announced a major overhaul of China’s military to make the world’s largest army more combat ready and better equipped to project force beyond the country’s borders.

(Anybody remember when China and the USSR were fighting cross-border? Gone are those days! The seemingly unrelated pieces of a giant puzzle appear to be moving into logical places with respect to each other, in movements that are almost not discernible. But somehow a picture begins to emerge anyway – despite the seemingly unrelated puzzle pieces.)

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Considering yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the States:

[attachment file=”Attack_turkey.jpg”]

http://ageofdecadence.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Erdogan’s comment about playing with fire is true insanity. It’s obvious he lite the fuse to a Nuclear armed nation with something to prove. Since Turkey is behind Assad’s problems with revolutionaries and ISIS is an extension of Turkey, it would not surprise me if Russia eventually goes all out on Turkey.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

If Russia does go all out on Turkey, they will have attacked a NATO nation. Article 5 of the NATO treaty then kicks in:

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense recognized by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.

It becomes crisis time for all of Europe, the US, and Canada. Would Russia do that just to see how serious NATO is? We’ll know if/when they attack Turkey. We should thank our lucky stars that Ukraine wasn’t admitted, which probably emboldened Russia when they went into Crimea and declared it theirs. Would Obomie have the “stones” to go after Russia with more than just “harsh rhetoric” if they went into Turkey? He might just do it, given that Erdogan is his good buddy. But who knows? One never knows what’s really going on behind the scenes, despite the dog-wagging “news.” Tangled webs, and all that kind of stuff….

One other additional issue that would be raised if Russia goes all out with Turkey would be the 2nd paragraph of Article 5 (above). With Russia being a permanent member of the Security Council, how could they POSSIBLY come to a consensus on what to do about one of the Security Council’s own members being the aggressor? Can you say “impasse?” It looks like NATO would be on their own long term. More of those nasty little tangled webs….

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.