Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

“The threat this poses from terrorists upon the American people is absolutely unacceptable. Central Americans are not the only people crossing our border and being released. Does anyone actually think that cartels and others criminal or possible terrorist organizations are not taking advantage of the fact that we are having to leave our border wide open while we reassigning the majority of our agents to process family units and minors? Of course this situation is being exploited by such threats.”

Whole story, source:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/Exclusive-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly-Without-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is incredible what is happening. We are going to be attacked again because of all of this.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Yet another great reason to be AR-med and Ready!

Overrun with illegals, but that is not the worst part! The terrorists are using the same conduits to enter the country. Grave situation we have here, folks…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

There is so much about this border thing that reeks. Of course it will increase the democratic voter base, it is a threat to national security but I also remember a few years back the North American Union proposition Bush put out there. If they can effectively erase our southern border I expect we will get a Hilary quote of “What does it matter anyway” the next time it is proposed.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What they are doing is purposeful and planned. If it weren’t they would be trying to do something about it, and they’re not. How they can justify letting illegals that we know nothing about free access to commercial flights while they grope old women and children speaks to our having reached the point where they aren’t even pretending anymore. We are being set up for something horrific.

What I’d love to see is pilots refusing to fly if their flight includes illegals traveling with these documents. I’ll bet their unions would support them, as would the public.

Pinhead
    Pinhead
    Prepper
    member2

The North American Union is going according to plan. The Cloward–Piven strategy is working very well to solidify the whole thing. There’s obviously no accident here. Between the potential for false flags (or organic attacks too), the polarization of races and social classes, and the over-saturation of the welfare system… everyone should be hating everyone in time for a well-planned civil war.

What we see happening all over the world may start differently, but the end result is always the same. Those who say it can’t happen here are repeating the same mantra that has been said before every other country meets it’s demise.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think this thing may back fire on the Dems because many of the older Dems are getting mad at all of this happening right now. So it may work good in Nov for the Republicans but after that you are right that all of these illegals will vote for the Dem’s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.