Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

BREAKING : Trump Supporters Push Failing “Fake News” Outlet CNN to the Brink of Implosion
    The Blackout starts Nov 20th 2016! Tell everyone you know!

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-trump-supporters-push-failing-fake-news-outlet-to-the-brink-of-implosion/35945/

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

This has to be a joke. How can there be a boycott of something nobody watches? ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, Make sure your kids do not watch it. I know for a fact that my kids (21 and 16 ) like to watch it to see what the liberals are saying because they tell me they need to know what the other side is saying even tho they hate it. Now I told them and they told me that they will boycott CNN.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I quit watching cnn weeks before the election. Too much garbage. Afterwards I never went back. I even refuse to hit the channel number now. The people on there are sickos. Hit em in the face with a boycott. They deserve it.

And by the way, Megan Kelly as well. She seemed to do a transfer of sex problems she was having onto Trump. I refuse to watch her anymore either. I don’t know if she was attempting to get publicity for her book or she needs a shrink.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I would like to see them all take a crap , wont happen , but still . What we are seeing is a long overdue resurgence of nationalism , not just here but world wide movement . People are fed up with the global left , elites . and want their countries back . Trump here , Nigel Ferage in the UK with Brexit , LePen in France .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Trump has summoned the media execs to Trump tower and told them in no uncertain terms they’re a bunch of liars. That must have been a spectacular moment. Not only has a boycott begun on lying reporters but on all left wing shills.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.