Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

If I can’t carry it with me, I almost never go there. My extremely grudging exceptions are the Post Office, military installations or other gummint facilities, and church. Exceptions to that policy, if any, are not recalled. If my friend is not allowed on public transportation, then the prohibition applies to both of us. I’ve given up good sales at the local mall, or even an item I could get nowhere else in town because of the sign on the door that says these “kids” are welcome and I’m not. The mall manager and I have already had that discussion – in detail.

Let’s see though – the media doesn’t mind showing the faces of little kids caught in a terrible adoption or foster care battle as they are carried away screaming by a CPS goon, yet we must protect these full-blown terrorists on BART because they haven’t achieved a magic age? Show their pictures – identify, convict and send ‘em away. Put ‘em all on an island far away from ANY other land mass, and designate it as a penal colony, with no guards. Let ‘em “take care” of each other, far away from civilization. Poor misguided youts? Bravo Sierra – they’ve moved far beyond that, and deserve to be “treated” accordingly. I don’t have words to adequately express on this one. A significant part of me wants to go out and buy the t-shirt that says, “Kill ‘em all – let God sort ‘em out!” They’re already just “underage” terrorists. Tomorrow’s terror is already predictable.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

From the article: “I’d almost expect something like this in a Third World country, but not here.”

“Here,” means Oakland, California, Third World, and proud of it! But BART is going to check to see if the cameras that riders have had to pay for in increased fares for the last several years were (a) actually installed, and (b) actually working, and (c) captured images of some “youts” they actually care to identify and prosecute. How likely izzat? I give it 50%x50%x50%, or one out of eight.

Otherwise … coming to a city near you … Keep yer “friends” close, and yer enemies won’t survive excessive proximity.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

As in Oakland so in Washington D.C. The gravy train just keeps on rolling. First for a week and then until September. Is there really any difference in the tactics of these two criminal groups. Republican sell out again. America Last. Demorats first.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The DC gravy train was rolling before physical rails were laid Invented, and it will continue long after the steel has been taken up to be sold abroad for scrap, or reshaped into weapons in makeshift smithies and machine shops, by people who are, simply by virtue of their continued existence, “Enemies of the State.”

Republicans? Demorats? Same-o. The difference is in which sheeple buy their BS..

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Good news today LTeco.

One of the big leeches has been terminated. Comey. Yes the man who has been shielding Hillary from criminal prosecution. Trump can now claim one more promise kept. He is draining the swamp. But how will the Fake News take this ? Lol. The strangled cries of politicians in nooses. Awwww. More Quislings to follow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.