Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Traffic jam on the way to work the other day.

It is Wyoming.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Whirlibird, back before the days of cellphone cameras, I was taking in-laws thru a State park in the car. We went around a blind curve and were right in the middle of a herd of Buffalo (Bison) that were crossing the road. I told them to keep the windows uo but my Father-in-Law rolled his down and patted one on the hump. I was freaking out telling him to get his hand back and roll up the window, and how dangerous it was. The next year, when my Wifes Uncle came up, all he could talk about was that he wanted to pet a buffalo too. He went to his grave still wanting to pet one . Ron S.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

How come you don’t have any snow? Today I started to worry about the snow collapsing my roof.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

That’s a traffic jam I would love to see. The kind I get stuck in are comprised by sheep of the bipedal variety.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

How come you don’t have any snow? Today I started to worry about the snow collapsing my roof.

We’ve been wondering the same.
    We got snow the next day, check the pic in the ‘flags’ post and you’ll see some.
    Much of the weather actually goes around us thanks to our location, but if it backs in, we’re in for it.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I got caught in one of the ” habubs” between Tucson and Phoenix , looked like that dust storm scene from the movie Hidalgo . Day did turn to night . We never used to have that .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I miss Wyoming SO much.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

That’s a traffic jam I would love to see. The kind I get stuck in are comprised by sheep of the bipedal variety.

Actually got caught in a quadruped sheep traffic jam back during hunting season.

All I could do is laugh like an idiot, my first thought was Robin Williams bit from Jumanji, “Stampede!”
    My son wasn’t impressed.
    Deleted the picture unfortunately.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

As I understand it in some parts of Wyoming the roads are used to bring sheep down from pastures.
    Robin

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Sheep, cattle, its often the easiest way.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.