Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Over 100-plus Americans who have traveled to Syria to join Islamic fighters, so if they are going over to Syria and Iraq we know there are a lot more here in the U. S. In this article it shows that they are everywhere in the U. S.

http://news.yahoo.com/tracing-shift-everyday-american-jihadis-123133888.html

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The part that I don’t understand about these passport holding folks who we keep hearing can come back home anytime they want is why aren’t they at least on the no-fly list? As I understand it there are many thousands of people on the no-fly list. If so, why aren’t these jihadis on the list?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am not sure why! They put just about anyone on there list but them.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I know not everyone here reads the Bible but scripture tells us the Antichrist will be of Middle Eastern descent. I believe O is a muslim and those who are in league with the Antichrist have a hook in him. I believe he is leaving back doors open to facilitate getting all the key players in place for when TPTB decide to make their move.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You maybe right matt76.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wouldn’t it be nice to actually know what is going on in our government. The one that is for “WE THE PEOPLE” paid for by us little we’s. The little we’s that are supposed to be represented by Elected Representatives.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that hasn’t happen for a long time. For sure things changed in 1913 when the government let a group of bankers print the money and called it the Federal Reserve.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

Your government works very hard to keep you amused. Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.