Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

With all the new people coming on board , the forum is growing rapidly , its hard to keep track and follow your own topics that you post , how about listing the topics members make on their profile page ? That would help everybody keep track of their own topics , and to respond to other members questions . As fast as the forum is growing , its going to get out of hand that way quickly .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    Topics started is on the menu to the left.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

yeah , but that is only recent topics , I was talking about all the topics that each of us create .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    Click on my name and check out the posts I started on the left side. I see all 25 topics you started.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Like 1974 said just click on the user icon.

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/users/tolik/topics/

I was thinking about this today. There are also so many really high quality and very informative posts and topics. I thought about writing a weekly update and highlighting the most valuable topics on the blog / frontpage.

I also thought about making an community article directory called “hall of fame” where we can add the most informative posts in different categories.

This would make a lot of sense and would help people new to survival to get quickly high quality information and join the conversation.

What do you guys think?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

1974 , very cool , thank you !
    Jay , good idea !

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay,
    A lot of sites use stickies and keep important posts on the top of each category (I know you know). Seems like
    the knife review contest would be a good one to start with.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Good idea, yeah maybe a sticky thread in each forum with the top threads?

We will still make the blog posts of notable threads and send the community newsletter out.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.