Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The chatter they are hearing must be serious to do this. It is not something they do lightly.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont trust that they really know SQUAT .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

They have muslims in the haystacks. And right out in the open serving besides them. Its one crazy situation.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

threat levels in the UK are the next one down from the very top, and have been for some time since the killing of soldier Lee Rigby in London. that means an attack is expected at any time but no specific threat is known.

British Survivalist.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Back in 1983 I was waiting for orders to a new duty station. One choice I was given was Embassy Duty in London. Told him there were too many things going “Boom” over there. Went to Hawaii instead, big difference.
    Robin

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

One way is to do what Ron Paul suggested………………close all bases on foreign soil .

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

good idea, that’s probably what caused the threats in the first place. muslims don’t like foreign troops in or near their countries.

British Survivalist.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

good idea, that’s probably what caused the threats in the first place. muslims don’t like foreign troops in or near their countries.

that’s because it hinders their plans and someone might notice them out with the goats.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

maybe they don’t like being invaded by foreigners…I tend to agree with them on that.

British Survivalist.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well , people can feel free to spend their kids lives over there , hell ……you can always have another one , right ?
    After you raise him/her to age 18 , you can send them right on over , after all we will still be there no closer to victory than when your first one took a dirt nap . But dont worry , they will be among friends , they wont be seeing any of the elites kids there , just kids like yours . Have fun . My family will decline that offer .

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

http://rt.com/news/256773-iran-war-us-nuclear/ I think it is because Iran is next in line – not that they are done in Ukraine, still a lot of work left there. (maybe, like in the soapies Days of our Lives….Bin Laden is alive and just guess …in Iran)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.