Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Not to put too fine a point on it, he’s importing IS soldiers and stashing them anonymously around the country, and he’s letting us know that’s what he’s doing, although he describes it in fluffier terms, and lofty motives. Insanity? Treason? Any other possible explanation?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If the Governors came out and said; I’m putting State Police at these locations to stop refugees, thousands of people would show up to back up the cops.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

If even one governor felt that froggy, and did so, then some well-intended people showed up to back his play, wouldn’t Zero have his long-awaited “insurrection” handed to him on the proverbial silver platter? He’s a left-handed admirer of Abe Lincoln, who baited South Carolina into firing the first shot, jailed thousands who dared to speak in opposition, and exiled a sitting US Senator, all on his own “authoritay.”

Cartman cop

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If that happened , then the people would support the governor , especially if he played the terrorist card hard enough . THink Bundy Ranch , but all over the US .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Oh joy! My fantasy above is now the fantasy of one Tennessee congressman – not the state police, but the National Guard. What a different scenario that would be!

“We need to activate the Tennessee National Guard and stop them from coming in to the state by whatever means we can,” said House GOP Caucus Chairman Glen Casada.

What a marvelous dilemma. A governor calls up his state’s National Guard and orders it to counteract FedGov. FedGov then nationalizes those Guard units and orders them to either stand down, or else counteract their own state. Then Guard commanders have to make a choice as to which orders they will follow. And given that a large percentage (probably majority) of their Soldiers would be in support of blocking near-term immigration of Muslims from many different countries, some commanders may actually obey their governors despite the President’s order to stand down or take on their own state. Than what? Pass the popcorn – if this scenario ever proceeds, it’s gonna be quite a show! I remember the Louisiana National Guard commander during Katrina making some not-too-charitable remarks about the way things were being handled and they were being “used.” I’d love to see a repeat performance of that in this instance. It may be that the National Guard could become the catalyst for Revolution II – we forget about them and only think of the formal US military branches. What a powerful catalyst and motivator it could be if the patriots in the nation saw uniformed service members in opposition to this President! Crisis? Of course. Alternative? there aren’t many viable ones. January 2017 is too far away.

The possibilities get really intriguing. For obviously far different reasons, it would almost be like George Wallace standing on the University steps, and the President calling up the Guard to force integration – yet this time it would be state governors acting FIRST (with obviously different motivation from Wallace’s). My initial reaction is, “Bring it on!” Others may see it differently, of course. But as a great leader I personally very much admire once said, “Make no small plans. They have no magic to stir men’s souls”

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I don’t have any desire to debate the question of whether President Obama is a Muslim or not. It’s a waste of time, and even if he is, that alone would not necessarily be a reason to oppose him. What is NOT a waste of time is the objective reality regarding the incredible amount of time and energy he has spent on defending and promoting Islam.

By sheer coincidence, the following video just showed up in my email box from a rather outspoken friend. I easily acknowledge that it could properly be labeled propaganda. But at the same time it is the President’s own words, over and over, in multiple settings. Listen through all the way, and then ask yourself, “Have I ever heard even remotely this amount of praise for the United States or Judeo-Christian ethics and concepts out of this same set of lips?” Personally, I can instantly go to many statements of just the opposite sentiment, where he brought up the Crusades as if it was just last week and current thinking, or made other derogatory remarks about Christian values. And while the background printed comments sprinkled through this video are clearly intended to make an anti-Obama point, ask yourself further if they are fundamentally untrue.

How I’d love to see large groups out in the streets all over the nation chanting, “Hey! Hey! Ho ho! This faux president’s got to go!”

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/713409212137676/

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

The backing of the authorities totally depends where and what the weather looks like or will be. They do it during a NFL Super Bowl or sub-zero weather–FORGET about most showing up. But, I do suppose children and women could be provided for as long as the male ( the actors of most of the destruction ) were NOT permitted in the states until they have been screened for years, or they have been sent back to address the problems they were ducking back in one of the “STANS” they left looking for the dolce vita.

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

The Minnesota Somali population are silly with their sense of entitlements.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

.On thing Trump is doing to make people aware , is asking the questions on national TV …………all I can say is thank you !

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.