Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

With all the news about the states refusal of refugees it is apparent that most people don’t want the refugees here. Unfortunately it appears that the refusing states are overstepping their bounds. If the federal government continues to pursue resettlement or even forces it, how will America react? I would definitely keep my eye on this.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/16/3722628/no-state-governors-cant-refuse-to-accept-syrian-refugees/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

We did this before, and it was s big mess. I doubt that anyone in the US Army is ready to die protecting the civil rights of immigrant refugees. It won’t matter what the courts or Obama say. Try to enforce it. States rights vs Fed authority. Nobody is left to change Obama’s full diaper.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I doubt that anyone in the US Army is ready to die protecting the civil rights of immigrant refugees.

I doubt that, too, but I have no doubt that, if he thought it would get him closer to the martial law and universal weapons confiscation he’s been jonesing for, he’d arrange for a few refujihadis to get bloodied in conflict with “right wingers,” somewhere.

The law says he can allow them in. It probably doesn’t say he can compel citizens to quarter them in their homes. So, instead, he picks out some big apartment buildings on the edge of some neighborhoods where NoSuchAgency has ID’ed people opposed to his Trojan Horse op, installs his imported troops, furnishes them with target addresses, and waits for the fallout. Easy-peasy. If he can’t cook up chaos with a recipe, and all the ingredients, he ain’t the conniving community organizer he used to be.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

30 Governors oppose him now. It’s not going to happen. Not with what is unfolding in France. Weapons caches were discovered in some of the refugee camps blowing any naritive of vetting.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Again , ONLY accept women and children ( if any at all ) , the men must stay and fight in their own country , or find another host nation .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

My impossible fantasy is for the 30 governors (mine joined up late yesterday!) to call out “their” National Guard troops in support of their respective states’ positions. It could be the start of Revolution II. Won’t happen, but one can at least have sweet dreams…. The conflict over command and control would certainly be interesting to watch, though!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

30 Governors oppose him now. It’s not going to happen. Not with what is unfolding in France. Weapons caches were discovered in some of the refugee camps blowing any naritive of vetting

We will see. O just got told no by a majority of the country. He doesn’t do NO well. This will be touch and go for a while. Will the states follow the legal guidelines and tie it up in court or will O try and force it down their throats? If he forces it I believe we will see a Bundy Ranch incident x10. The Governors of the states will be forced to chose between defying the federal government or suffering the wrath of the people. People are not concerned about politics or PC BS in this situation. American citizens are genuinely scared for their lives. If the government thinks Ferguson and Baltimore were bad wait till most of the population panics because they think terrorists are being brought to their town.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Again , ONLY accept women and children ( if any at all ) , the men must stay and fight in their own country , or find another host nation .

That would be a good start. Though Governors can’t stop the President from sending refugees, the Governors can withhold State support. I highly doubt that the Feds are providing for all of the services refugees are receiving. State and Local govts can also be vigilant in enforcing zoning and health regs such as those that deal with how many people can occupy a housing unit, the keeping of animals, and so forth. A friend of ours in Maine who lives near where Somali Muslim refugees had gone a few years back has spoken with local health officials who tell her that they live like animals and that any apartment they occupy is literally unfit for human habitation afterwards. For example they remove the kitchen cabinet doors, add chicken wire fronts, and use them to house chickens inside their apartments. Our friend says the men don’t work at all, other than selling drugs, and that any legit employment is done by the women (when they’re not having babies). The Somalis have not assimilated at all.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

If he forces it I believe we will see a Bundy Ranch incident x10.

The problem is, as Governor Jindal said in his announcement today that he’s ending (“suspending”) his run for the presidency, the governors are not being notified when refugees are coming, when they’re placed, let along where they’re placed. So we don’t know where this “Bundy Ranch” is this time.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    I think they probably know where, it’s the when of the equation in question. Most likely the “refugees” go through DHS centers first. DHS has set up facilities to house/process illegal immigrants before transferring them. My county has supplied the site for one of them, everyone connected to government knows where the facilities are located.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Well it looks like there are at least 20 locations in TX.

https://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/programs/refugee/volags.shtml

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Clearly the President and all personnel actively supporting infiltration of foreign fighters into the USA need to be arrested for providing aid to the enemy.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I think they probably know where

If that’s true, then Bobby Jindal lied yesterday. He said his state did not know they were getting refugees, or where they went, until after the fact. And one apparently went “missing” for a short while, but he said he’d moved to another state (again, without Louisiana knowing it). I don’t know what the system really is with these overseas refugees, but either way, if they’re adults or later teens and Muslim, I don’t feel like taking chances. Are some of them in very trying circumstances and need human compassion (action, not just kind words from a distance)? Certainly! We just can’t easily be sure which ones.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

GS,
    I think they probably know where, it’s the when of the equation in question. Most likely the “refugees” go through DHS centers first. DHS has set up facilities to house/process illegal immigrants before transferring them. My county has supplied the site for one of them, everyone connected to government knows where the facilities are located.

I think you are overestimating the information that gets disseminated to the states/locals.
    This whole new era of information sharing most often only goes one way, up.
    Inter-agency cooperation is still laughable, and when DHS is involved, most often “you don’t need to know”.

I can believe Jindal didn’t know, odds are he’s out of the loop on many things the Feds do down there. As are we all.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m not saying Jindal is in the loop. But they know where the processing center is and if they want to know who’s going in and out all that need be done is be there and watch. No one is going to chase away State Cops. If all these Governors say they are stopping the flow of refugees but don’t do anything but talk about it, then they are shameful cowards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.