Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

http://toprightnews.com/?p=4933

Straight from the border patrols mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you think that was enough exclamation marks? I’m not sure.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The border patrol is saying the truth that it doesn’t matter anymore, O has made that very clear to them.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And yet O is getting away with this opening of our borders. He has been empowered by his past success in doing whatever he chooses. I shudder to think how much more damage he can do in his remaining almost 2.5 more years.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh MountainBiker 2 1/2 years is a long time to do more damage. I hope the Republicans will win the Senate in Nov so they will slow it down some. That is all that they will do but we need anything to slow the train down.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Its not just the BP, local LR has been hamstrung by ICE for quite a while.

INS started being totally corrupt under Klinton, and nobody really noticed the change until zero took the reins and ran amok.

I still have some respect for BP, at least they’re still trying. INS is useless at best.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

A person I know is a Texas Wildlife Ranger. He, and a bunch more, have been sent to the border. Since April the Rangers have arrested over 20 thousand children. That is not counting the ones taken in by others.
    There are groups of kids on the other side of the river waiting for the Rangers to return. As soon as the Rangers come back another group swims across, climbs up the riverbank and sits down. All day long.
    The Rangers figure about 2 percent have drowned.
    And yet Mexico does nothing.
    Robin

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

A sad story for everyone. Our country is being destroyed by our leaders, and these poor people just want a better life for their kids.

Keep passing out the Obama Bucks and Obama Phones to stay in power. Is it any wonder way we are now the laughing stock of the world.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Roadracer O has made us a laughing stock world wide. From the beginning O’s plan was to make us look guilty of all the world’s problems.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Yes Roadracer O has made us a laughing stock world wide. From the beginning O’s plan was to make us look guilty of all the world’s problems.

Well he does need something to apologize for, beyond his administration.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Meanwhile I learned today that a friend’s son’s new wife who is Mexican can’t get a a visa to live in the US. They are both successful self supporting educated people. Maybe that’s the problem. If she dirtied herself up and made like she didn’t speak English or have any skills they’d just wave her right in.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Got to give the guy credit for telling things the way they are . If Putin were president , Mexico would be toast ………but we have sell out , PC vaginas in office , not real men or real Americans . Quick question , my girl is a Russian , she learned English very quickly , and will only speak Russian in private family gathering , never in public out of respect for the country . Mexicans seem to refuse to learn English and disrespect the country , or is it that Russians are just smarter than Mexicans ? I dont know . THis is coming from a guy in Arizona , ground zero if you will and see it all the time . Just Sayin

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Exactly the same in CA Tolik! Except we’ve probably got more politicians that are seeing who can vote in more free stuff and benefits for the “refugees”. Don’t get me wrong – we let this happen by catering to them instead of refusing to print forms in other languages and serve them in any other language. My wife is also from another country and she only speaks her native language at home with friends – otherwise she still makes English her primary language and continues to hone it dailly – even after 25 years.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The resistance to English thing is perhaps the most visible change that we have seen with immigrants. My mother’s parents were French Canadians but grew up bilingual as was the norm 100 years ago. My mother was born in Canada but they moved to NYC when she was just a baby. They spoke French in the home and my mother didn’t learn English until it was time to go to school. At that point my grandparents switched to English only and my mother actually forgot how to speak French. They were going to be Americans and never looked back.

As an aside, A few years back I went to the tiny village my grandmother was from in Quebec. Whereas 100 years ago she was bilingual, today nobody speaks English there. I was trying to find her home using an old photo and kept walking up to people using a couple of what were surely unintelligible phrases in French asking if anyone knew where this house was. Not a single person spoke any English. There was only one general store type place in the village and I had to use hand signals trying to buy something I saw behind the counter that I wanted. It was with hand signals that an old woman pointed out my grandmother’s house.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

My mother worked in a school system for many years. She always held that ESL (English as a Second Language) was very wrong. Once you say it’s okay to speak another language you set up a dual standard. This group that, that group this etc etc.
    As it is said in Animal Farm: Some are created more equal than others!
    Robin

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Robin, the problem was ESL programs as I see it is that it all but guarantees second class citizenship for the participants in that they will be limited career-wise if they are not fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. It is bad enough native born English speakers are increasingly growing up to be functional illiterates. When you keep immigrant kids immersed in their old cultures, we are limiting them to washing dishes or some such for a living.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.