Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Indeed. Things are looking VERY bad for Canada. With the price of oil recently below $30, and not expected to climb much higher any time soon, their economy is hurting. Many of their mining companies are owned by foreign companies (or governments, in the case of China for example). Their dollar has been trashed! And now we read that Canada is in the process of reversing a law that allows them to strip citizenship of those holding dual citizenship, in the event they commit a terrorism-related offense. At issue specifically is a man who holds Jordanian citizenship, and who was convicted to plotting “to detonate a truck bomb in downtown Toronto, storm Parliament Hill and behead the prime minister.” There were 18 co-conspirators in that case. But the liberals in Canada don’t think that’s fair, based on just one crime. (No, I’m not making this up.)

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/politics/conservative-citizenship-law-c-24-to-be-repealed-by-liberals/article/459017

So yes, I agree – things don’t look good for Canada. But they could improve if Donald Trump wins – Al Sharpton reportedly has selected Canada as the place he wants to go when he leaves the US in the event of a Trump victory in November. He should fit in very well up there.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hope many MANY libtards move to Canada if Trump get in , would be better for us . Ol Ted Cruz could go up there and get into politics as he was apparently born there . I have always thought , that we should stop all immigration , and divert them up there as well .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Fort Mcmurray Firestorm

Oil output is nearly cut in half down one million barrels and the fire is expected to double in size. Very unpredictable event. Many workers displaced including a large group of foreign domestic economy workers who were sending their earnings home. If Wendy’s survived they won’t have customers and thus no need for phillipino workers. So many houses destroyed its described as a Katrina. And no way of knowing at this point how big the fire can actually grow or what weather effect it will have overall. Can tar sands catch fire like coal mines? I hope not.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.