Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Only one reason you shoot yourself in the foot like this folks. They are stock piling fuel.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canadian-dollar-sinks-below-88-cents-as-saudis-cut-oil-to-77-a-barrel-1.2822955

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

KOS; I think that the Saudis are playing the same type of game that they played in 1973 when the producers restricted the amount of oil being exported to the U.S. It caused mass panic with long lines at gas stations. Within a few months, the U.S. Government was putting out info on how to reduce energy consumption, from tips on how to increase your gas mileage to rewarding taxpayers for coming up with alternative sources of energy, to better insulating their homes and ideas to better use of our resources.

As soon as the embargo ended, the Government phased out all the rewards and the U.S. returned to the old ways. The only thing that stayed around was smaller, more fuel-efficient vehicles, and those for not very long. I believe that the OPEC nations will continue to reduce prices until it is no longer profitable for the home-bred companies to continue drilling and shut down. after everything has been dismantled, then OPEC is again free to charge what they wish for their oil as there will be little competition.

Of course, this reduction in prices also will affect the Russians ability to raise capital from their massive oil fields so I believe that this again will reduce their competition in the market. Ron S.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Everything I have seen in the last ten years, the bunkers being built all over the world at an alarming rate, the build up and allocation of resources to the military, the positioning of assets currently deployed by the super powers, and now this oil business.

Its pretty much pre ww2, all we are missing is a pearl harbor, and of coarse the players are a little different. A first strike from crazy ivan is a sincere possibility…. so is an “accident”.

Last year russia threatened to invade saudi arabia during the syria crisis if I am not mistaken.

Lots of preppers got flushed out during that crisis.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.