Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are many opinions on how and when the collapse will happen, and many articles on this. I am posting this link because it starts with what I been talking about and have posted here. How long can the fed keep the interest rate low? Once it starts going up it is over, collapse of the economy!

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events-economics-politics/the-united-states-debt-meltdown-and-the-coming-dollar-collapse/

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Historical fact: No fiat currency in the last two thousand years has escaped a collapse.  In the last 600 years in the Western world, no fiat currency has lasted more than roughly 200 years. (Think of Spain, Portugal, France, UK)

Given that total debt as described in the article referenced above, there is no mathematical way the US can avoid a collapse. The only unknown is when it will occur.  One thing which is also certain is that if the US dollar loses its status as the world currency, the collapse will follow immediately.  We also know that many countries have already formed alliances whereby they trade with each other bypassing the US dollar. One such group is BRICS who are Brazil, Russia, India, China, & Spain.  Iran is also bypassing the dollar by selling their oil for gold and other commodities.

The trend is clear; countries are  moving away from the dollar as they all see the dollar as being falsely propped up by the federal reserve. Consider that the FR has been creating $85 billion per month to prop up the dollar. That inevitably leads to further devaluations of the dollar, but it also demonstrates that countries are ceasing to buy treasury bills at auctions leaving the FR little choice but to create the illusion that the dollar is still sound so as to avoid panic.

Of course the collapse of the US dollar is what the globalists want, though they want it to occur when they are ready.  As long as they cannot steal all our weapons, they will be reluctant to allow the dollar to collapse as they know we will fight for we now also know they are criminals and traitors who are willing to commit genocide if that is what it takes to reach their goals.

For the sake of America’s future, we MUST NEVER allow the government to steal our weapons or limit the types we can retain.  If we do it will be game over.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, Agree 100%. The 2nd Amendment is what keeps all of us free.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m sure that those in power will do everything they can to forestall it as long as possible.  They know that when it does happen, it is going to be very very bad.  During the Great Depression we were a fairly united country, today we are so divided and with so many on government assistance I suspect we will see a war between the have’s and have nots.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, I think that there is a group of have nots that really need the help and do not like that they need that help and would love a good job. Those have nots will be with the have’s in the war.  The problem is to many have nots just like the free stuff and do not want to work.

We have always help the have nots that really need help as a country. That is OK with me. Then there are the real disable people that really can’t work for a living. We need to make sure that they are really not able to work and if it is true than yes lets help them.

But the problem is that the system has no checks and balance that can be trusted.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

BIS vs BRIC

Bank of International Settlements uses the US dollar as its currency. Debts between countries are converted from their currency to dollars.

Brazil, Russia, India and China are now setting up direct exchanges of their currency.

Will be an interesting week coming up!

Robin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.