Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

http://news.sky.com/story/1352857/sixty-days-to-beat-ebola-united-nations-warns

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Fight CommUNism .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

U. N. all they want is a One World Order!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I read the article and I saw no mention of curtailing flights from infected areas. Nor did I gather that they have a specific implementable plan to achieve any of the objectives they stated. Like I keep saying, the devil is in the details, and nobody at the UN, WHO, CDC, Whitehouse, or anywhere else is tending the details. It is as if they think that somehow their mere pronouncements turn into results.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This statement is almost funny. Scary but absurd.

“The UN says the ebola outbreak must be controlled within 60 days or else the world faces an “unprecedented” situation for which there is no plan.”

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The word “unprecedented” has been grossly over used in recent years, usually for things that were predictable and which could be reasonably anticipated over time. There have always been high CAR/CFR pandemics across history. (Case Acquisition Rate/Case Fatality Rate for those not familiar with the lingo). We just haven’t had one in a while is all.

The scary part about the statement is the admission that they don’t have a plan. That speaks volumes and tells me that they know things that the general public doesn’t know yet.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The CDC & WHO have been scared of a pandemic for 30 years or more. Not having a plan is just asinine. The US has a plan, we are simply ignoring the plan.

Profile photo of Blaze
    Blaze
    Survivalist
    member1

Did everybody miss the line about the infection rate slowing down in two of the hardest hit countries?

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I saw the statement but don’t think it is particularly meaningful. We’ll all see soon enough where this all goes.

Profile photo of Blaze
    Blaze
    Survivalist
    member1

My point was most of the article was conjecture and predictions. The only statement based on what is currently observable was the only statement dismissed.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Its out of control. What plan? Build more coffins. The hospital in Dallas is empty. People fled. That’s the plan. The virus is better at killing people than we are at saving them. Forget about the goverment saving anybody.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Brulen, the government in any SHTF time is not going to save anybody except them self’s.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.